Year VI, Special Edition, November 2018.
Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators the Special Edition November 2018 on the occasion of the International Congress of University Research and Innovation held in Quevedo city, Ecuador, between 29th and 31st of August, 2018. This event was co-sponsored by the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes (Ecuador), the Center for Studies for Educational Quality and Scientific Research (Mexico), the State Technical University of Quevedo, the Faculty of Business Administration and Finance of the University of Guaranda, the Company of Knowledge Transfer "Ablibitum SA" (Ecuador) and Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal (Mexico). This issue presents the 64 oral presentations (in article format), with the results of the research activity of students, teachers, researchers and managers in the different areas of knowledge from countries such as Chile, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico and United States. Thank you very much for your preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: Artificial intelligence: challenges, perspectives and neutrosophy role. (Master Conference). AUTHORS: Maikel Leyva-Vázquez, Florentin Smarandache, Jesús Estupiñan Ricardo. ABSTRACT: Artificial Intelligence has advanced to the point where it has the power to provoke a new industrial revolution. Neutrophics, on the other hand, is a new branch of philosophy that studies the origin, nature and scope of neutralities. This has formed the basis of a series of mathematical theories that generalize the classical and diffuse theories, such as the neutrosophical logic. In the present work, the advances of the artificial intelligence are analyzed as well as the challenges that this presents. In addition, the fundamental concepts of artificial intelligence and how neutrosophy has come to strengthen this discipline will be defined. KEY WORDS: Artificial intelligence, cognification, neutrosophy, neutrosophic logic, neutrosophic sets. ECUADOR - UNITED STATES.
2. TITLE: Student motivation in Higher Education; the importance of studying it nowadays. AUTHORS: Joselo Jimmy Albán Obando, Gina Esmeralda Beltrán Baquerizo, Ingrid Yolanda Zumba Vera, Narcisa Dolores Piza Burgos, Xavier Eduardo Franco Chóez, Margarita Faustina Figueroa Silva. ABSTRACT: The application of a motivational program, through educational and formative talks, enabled university students to present positive changes in relation to the reason for the chosen career. The type of study is causal and the study design is quasi-experimental. The sample used was non-probabilistic. The results showed that there are no significant differences regarding the motivation for the studies between the experimental group and the control group in the pre test; however, the experimental group showed better post test conditions in relation to student motivation, generating an increase in intrinsic, extrinsic type and a decrease in amotivation. KEY WORDS: motivation, intrinsic, extrinsic, amotivation. ECUADOR.
3. TITLE: Motor and linguistic skills. Their impact on early stimulation. AUTHORS: Juana Victoria Andaluz Zúñiga, Gisella Blaschke Guillén, Peggy Verónica Hernández Jara, Angélica Mirella León Castro. ABSTRACT: Early stimulation consists of providing the child with the best opportunities for physical, intellectual and social development, so that their abilities and capacities allow them to be better from an environment rich in intellectual and physical stimuli. With the aim of strengthening the motor and linguistic areas through the implementation of an early stimulation room, with the participation of representatives, tutors and teachers in training from the Technical University of Babahoyo, of the career: Initial Education, this research is done. Methods of the theoretical and empirical level were applied that allowed to train the teachers in formation through Workshops of Early Stimulation for infants of three to six years. KEY WORDS: early stimulation, motor skills, linguistic skills. ECUADOR.
4. TITLE: Prevention and Integral Attention in early childhood. AUTORES: Paulina Mesa Villavicencio, Daisy de la Caridad Pérez Mato, Pedro Humberto Vargas Valdez. ABSTRACT: The objective of the study was to propose a strategy for the integral attention of the development and health needs of children from 2 to 5 years old, who attend an Initial Education Center in Guayaquil. The psychological tests and evaluation of development, in a sample of 25 children, evidenced development and health needs related to psychomotricity, social skills and understanding, as well as coverage for medical care, satisfaction with health care and the referral to specialists, respectively. The proposed strategy included detection, evaluation and diagnosis, intervention and follow-up, constituting a way for prevention and comprehensive care for children. KEY WORDS: prevention, strategy, comprehensive care, need for development, need of health, early childhood. ECUADOR.
5. TITLE: Psychopedagogical attention to students with Special Educational Needs from the preprofessional practice of students of the Basic Education career of the State University of Milagros (UNEMI). AUTHORS: Dra. Marylin Figueroa Cruz, Graciela Josefina Castro Castillo, Rita Maricela Plúas Salazar, Germánico René Tovar Arcos. ABSTRACT: The preprofessional practice plays an important role in the integral formation of the students of the Bachelor in Basic Education, since they experience, problematize the acquired knowledge, and the development of competences is put to the test; at the same time that they go into the solution of the main problems of the educational context. This work exposes the results achieved in students of the fourth semester directed to the educative attention of students with Special Educational Needs associated or not to the disability in the Regular and Specialized education, sustained in a Biopsychosocial approach and Functional Ecological Model, by means of a mixed investigation, which has contributed to the improvement of the quality of life and education of both groups. KEY WORDS: preprofessional practices, attention to diversity, special educational needs, educational inclusion. ECUADOR.
6. TITLE: The formative evaluation in students of the first semester of the Bachelor in Physical Education. AUTHORS: Ludibeth Solís Mejía, Jorge Garduño Durán, Ma. Leticia Ramírez Jasso. ABSTRACT: In the present work, the results of the research on the formative evaluation process of the first semester students of the Bachelor in Physical Education of the 2017-2018 school year are announced. In order to assess the evaluation process around student learning, an instrument of 10 questions was applied, which was triangulated with interviews made to teachers and records of session observations. The results show the agreement or disagreement about the evaluation process and the criteria used in the formative evaluation; they give an account of the learning obtained during this semester and their contribution to the profile of the graduation profile. KEY WORDS: formative evaluation, apprenticeships, students, physical education. MEXICO.
7. TITLE: Economic-social elements in the academic performance of students of the business area of the State Technical University of Quevedo, 2017. AUTHORS: Jhon Alejandro Boza Valle, Emma Yolanda Mendoza Vargas, Máster. Laura Eugenia Tachong Alencastro. ABSTRACT: The university academic result is related to the subject of the quality of higher education. The difficulties faced by university students affect the development of society, socio-economic factors, income of parents, work situation, social environment, motivation of students, learning strategies, etc. The academic performance of the students of the State Technical University of Quevedo influences the quality of higher education. The objective of this article is to analyze the socio-economic factors in the performance of the students of the Faculty of Business Sciences. KEY WORDS: Academic performance, education, socioeconomic factors, higher education, development of the country. ECUADOR.
8. TITLE: Socioeconomic status: does it affect the academic performance of university students? AUTHORS: Julio Adrián Alvarado Vélez, Jennifer Mabel Ube Olvera, Fredy Pablo Cañizares Galarza, Zoraya Raquel Martínez Camacho. ABSTRACT: The socioeconomic components are the primary variables that affect the success or failure of students in Latin America. In this framework, its impact on university academic performance is researched. To do this, a quantitative-correlational study was conducted, through surveys of Accounting and Auditing students of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes, Santo Domingo campus. The results suggest that socioeconomic factors do not affect their qualifications; however, the employment situation of the students and the possession of computers in the home are elements with a moderate correlation. It is concluded, that the university academic performance is multicausal and a subject that needs to be deepened. KEY WORDS: academic performance, socioeconomic factors, university, education, student achievement. ECUADOR.
9. TITLE: Pertinence of the redesign of the Communication careers. Study at the Technical University of Babahoyo, Quevedo branch. AUTHORS: Liliana Ivett Urquiza Mendoza, Mayra del Rocío Duarte Mendoza, Freddy Marco Holguín Diaz, Jaime Gerardo Navia Álava. ABSTRACT: The debate on curricular design of communication studies is maintained for at least 30 years in Latin America. In Ecuador, thanks to the Organic Law of Higher Education, redesigns of communication careers are carried out. The article presents the application of the Principle of Relevance to the redesign of the communication career of the Technical University of Babahoyo. The methodological instruments used are documentary review, interviews, surveys and focus groups. The redesign is relevant to the needs of the geographic-socio-economic area and is justified by epistemological horizons, structuring nuclei and trends of the profession. KEY WORDS: relevance, redesign, Education. ECUADOR.
10. TITLE: Attention to the needs and potential of the students of the Technical University of Babahoyo, Quevedo Extension, in the English language learning process. AUTHORS: Irma Iluminada Orozco Fernández, Melba Lilian Triana Palma, Mario Renán Procel Ayala, Maritza Elizabeth Aguirre Arana. ABSTRACT: The mastery of English language at present constitutes a premise for the integral formation of the university student. Its learning facilitates independent study, research and cultivates the future professional for his working life. The present article exposes the pedagogical experience on the diagnosis of the conditions, so that the student of the fifth to the eighth semester of the careers of Hospitality and Tourism and Social Communication of the Technical University of Babahoyo, Quevedo Extension, achieves the development of the necessary skills in the process of learning the English language by determining individual needs and potentialities as well as his attention in the university educational teaching context. KEY WORDS: attention, needs, potential, English language. ECUADOR.
11. TITLE: Rethinking training in foreign language as an interface in consolidating scientific culture in the Ecuadorian university. AUTHORS: Alina Martínez Hernández, Washington Alberto Chiriboga Casanova, Guadalupe del Pilar Murillo Campuzano. ABSTRACT: This work values English as an important support tool in formative research and in the generation and transfer of knowledge from referents of interdisciplinarity and integration of knowledge and pedagogical actors. It is an exploratory, descriptive study that analyzes from a prospective perspective the potential of English to promote the development of scientific culture in the university. A proposal is evaluated for the use of English in the integrating projects in the State Technical University of Quevedo. The analysis of trends in other university contexts that has allowed basing the transition to a conception of this discipline more consistent with the purposes of academic excellence. KEY WORDS: formative research, interphase, English, scientific culture. ECUADOR.
12. TITLE: Prevention of gender violence in the formative process of the Technical University of Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Adelita Benilda Pinto Yerovi, Aída Águeda Castro Posligua, María Vanessa Delgado Cruz, Adolfo Tomás Ruiz Montero. ABSTRACT: Gender violence is generally shown in acts of inequality and domination of men over women with harmful repercussions of a physical, sexual or psychological nature; it constitutes one of the most researched problems in different social contexts. The present work is the result of a basic research project where its members analyze the main manifestations of this problem and its possible prevention in the training process of the students of the Technical University of Babahoyo. KEY WORDS: gender violence, prevention, training process. ECUADOR.
13. TITLE: The emotional formation of the teacher. A necessary consideration for his professionalization. AUTHORS: Regina Venet Muñoz, Eduardo Diaz Campo. ABSTRACT: The emotional formation of the teacher has constituted a great gap in the research carried out about the teacher's training: previous ideas, learning styles and rhythms, forms of progress, motivations and interests, capacities and evolutionary level. Its recognition is the starting point for the development of pedagogy of diversity and to avoid that the differences become inequalities and disadvantages among the students. Faced with this challenge, the teacher does not always know what to do and school in general can become an educational institution that reproduces social inequalities. KEY WORDS: Teacher's affective-motivational training, professional formation, pedagogical emotional training. ECUADOR.
14. TITLE: Tourism events and their relationship in the process of practice teaching in college students of hospitality and tourism. AUTHORS: Rocío Ernestina García Liscano, Verónica Alexandra García Liscano, Sandra Karina Daza Suarez. ABSTRACT: In the present work, tourist events are related to the practical teaching process in university students, providing knowledge and guiding them to develop competences prior to the professional performance of their careers, promoting the development of educational institutions within the roles and capacities of the members of the educational community. This research is carried out with the active participation of students of the eighth semester of the Hospitality and Tourism career. According to the educational reforms in higher education, what it is sought is the training of professionals with a high degree of competence and performance; therefore, it is necessary to unify what is taught in the classroom with practice so that they achieve academic and scientific excellence. KEY WORDS: tourist events, process of practical teaching, professional training, competence development. ECUADOR.
15. TITLE: Determination of prefeasibility in the application of the pedagogical strategy for the formation of the Entrepreneurship competence in senior high education as a contribution to the integral formation of the student. AUTHORS: Noel Batista Hernández, Norberto Valcárcel Izquierdo. ABSTRACT: The requirement to make feasible a pedagogical strategy to determine prefeasibility parameters, supposes a preliminary examination of a strategy and its context to determine if it is timely, pertinent and feasible. In the pedagogy are limited the use of calculation tools that assess the prefeasibility of application of pedagogical strategies favoring spontaneity and limiting its effectiveness. The determination of this indicator conforms critical assessments that tax the success of the execution, taking into account these elements the authors propose the adaptation and development of a matrix method that materializes this intention. KEY WORDS: prefeasibility, relevance, opportunity, BAFI Matrix. ECUADOR.
16. TITLE: Integrated System of Pedagogical Didactic Management in the academic process of the UNIANDES-Quevedo University. AUTHORS: Corona Emperatriz Gómez Armijos, Lyzbeth Krucsthalia Álvarez Gómez, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago, Mario Wilfredo Hernández Hernández. ABSTRACT: This article answers the problem: How to ensure a quality pedagogical didactic management for the achievement of professional learning in the students of UNIANDES-Quevedo University?, assuming as objective: to develop a system of pedagogical and didactic actions based on a management model for the achievement of professional learning in the students of the UNIANDES-Quevedo University. The research is based on methods of science such as: modeling, systemic, inductive-deductive, among others. The research provided as fundamental results: the system of pedagogical and didactic actions based on the model of professional training at UNIANDES University and the method of pedagogical teaching management; these have been inserted into the training practice allowing higher results in the academic indicators. KEY WORDS: professional training process, apprenticeship, training model, method. ECUADOR.
17. TITLE: The management of quality and the institutional projects at the University of UNIANDES-Quevedo for the integral human development of students. AUTHORS: Juan Carlos Albarracín Matute, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Krucsthalia Álvarez Gómez, Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago, Gilma Nelly Rivera Segura. ABSTRACT: The article that is presented is part of the problem: How to contribute to the improvement of the institutional management for the professional human development of excellence in UNIANDES-Quevedo?, posing as objective: to develop a model of institutional management to contribute to the integral human development of the professionals in an institutional climate of excellence. This research assumes various methods of science in which stand out: modeling, systemic, inductive-deductive, among others. The fundamental results are: the institutional quality management model to achieve the integral and professional development of students at UNIANDES University and the socio-institutional project that have been captured in a book. The results have been inserted in the formative practice of the institution. KEY WORDS: Management, institutional partner, university processes, integral and professional training, training model. ECUADOR.
18. TITLE: School projects for the integral human development of students in the Higher Institute of Technical Studies (INSUTEC) Educational Unit. AUTHORS: Gilma Nelly Rivera Segura, Marcela Anarcaly Zambrano Olvera, Sandra Junco Noda. ABSTRACT: The research is carried out in response to the requirement to carry out school projects that generate profitability to their participants while they achieve their cognitive development and improve their social skills. From that point of view, the authors raise the following question: How to promote the integral human development of students for the generation and socialization of artistic, cultural and gastronomic products created in the Higher Institute of Technical Studies (INSUTEC), Educational Unit? It will be cleared up with the hypothesis: A system of cultural artistic undertakings will contribute to the integral human development of students, awakening in them the interest for generating cultural artistic products. With the research, alternatives will be sought to develop ventures while achieving the integral development of the students. KEY WORDS: Integral human development, student undertakings, school projects. ECUADOR.
19. TÍTULO: Sistema Integrado de acciones para el desarrollo de los proyectos de examen complexivos en la Universidad Uniandes-Quevedo. AUTORES: Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Kruscthalia Álvarez Gómez, Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago, Alba Rosa Pupo Kairuz. Sergio Sixto González Rodríguez. RESUMEN: Este trabajo aborda las acciones para solucionar el problema de: ¿Cómo contribuir al desarrollo de los procesos de titulación académica, asegurando un verdadero aprendizaje profesional en los estudiantes de la universidad UNIANDES-Quevedo? y tiene como objetivo: Desarrollar una dinámica pedagógica e investigativa que asegure la realización con calidad de los trabajos de grado en la modalidad examen complexivo para resolver los problemas de titulación que enfrenta la universidad UNIANDES-Quevedo. Se han empleado el método dialectico, el sistémico, analítico-sintético, inductivo-deductivo y la modelación para trabajar la problemática abordada. Se presentan como resultados: un sistema de acciones pedagógicas para el trabajo de titulación, así como los talleres de trabajo para potenciar las competencias investigativas de los estudiantes en proceso de titulación. PALABRAS CLAVES: coaching, diálogo cultural, transformación humana, procesos conscientes, formación universitaria. ECUADOR.
20. TITLE: The art of modeling for the mathematics teaching in the career of Enterprise and Business Management. AUTHORS: Milton Danilo Moreno Villacís, Carmen Pino Ávila, ABSTRACT: In the daily work, there are various situations where you can see the ways in which mathematics is seen. Here is the result of a research in the career of Business Administration of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes, which is evident, considering diagnoses made on the level of knowledge that students admitted to the career have, flaws in the mathematical logical reasoning and the ability to solve problems with the help of mathematical tools. In the development of the research, a methodological strategy is proposed to approach the mathematics, allowing to go beyond a merely mechanical procedure in the resolution of real problems through the Mathematical Modeling. KEY WORDS: Modeling, model, teaching, mathematics ECUADOR.
21. TITLE: The quality of the teaching process in the career of Social Communication of the Technical University of Babahoyo, Quevedo Extension. AUTHORS: Patricia Yajaira Jadán Solís, Inés Yolanda Amaya Díaz, Juan Félix Ripalda Yánez, Johnny Xavier Bajaña Zajia, Mary Dolly Cuyabazo Parrales, Josefa Beneda Cabrera Acosta, María Salome Sánchez Gómez. ABSTRACT: The authors specify the results of a research carried out at the Technical University of Babahoyo, Quevedo Extension, where the elevation of quality is required. The research consisted on a theoretical regulated study about the skills and domains that the teacher should have for the performance of the profession; they distinguish themselves by seeking students to achieve critical, reflective, analytical-creative thinking, and develop complex cognitive skills in the formation of the social communicator that responds to the demands of today's society. The main professional skills that have to be developed in a holistic way in the career of Social Communication were determined. KEY WORDS: higher education, university teaching, quality of education, social communicator, teacher performance. ECUADOR.
22. TITLE: Evaluation and accreditation processes in university education. Particularities in the Ecuadorian context. AUTHORS: Raúl Comas Rodríguez, Corona Emperatriz Gómez Armijos, Mónica Patricia Mayorga Díaz, Jeannette Amparito Urrutia Guevara. ABSTRACT: The quality of higher education involves raising levels of competitiveness, meeting international standards. The proposed objective is to evaluate the processes of evaluation and accreditation in university education in the Ecuadorian context. In Ecuador, the higher education system has been making changes in order to achieve excellence and comply with current international standards; allowing improvements in the quality of teaching and learning. The structure of the evaluation model in Ecuador is determined by six evaluation criteria. The rigor in the evaluation process of higher education in Ecuador has allowed an improvement and the increase of institutions evaluated in category A and B, as well as a decrease in the lower categories. KEY WORDS: University evaluation, university accreditation, evaluation and accreditation. ECUADOR.
23. TITLE: Strategy for intercultural teacher training in Higher Education. AUTHORS: Alba Rosa Pupo Kairuz, Manuel Calderón Ramírez, César Elías Paucar Paucar. ABSTRACT: The presented work is the result of a scientific research that was developed with a quali-quantitative methodological approach of aspects found in the bibliographic and documentary revision used. We worked with a representative sample of teachers from the Autonomous Regional University of Uniandes, Quevedo, in view of the need to implement a strategy for the intercultural training of teachers in Higher Education to achieve the integrative logic of the training processes in relation to the intercultural educational dialogue expressed in the categories of the understanding of sociocultural interactivity and the educational construction in an intercultural context of teachers in higher education. KEY WORDS: intercultural context, formative processes, intercultural dialogue. ECUADOR.
24. TITLE: Pertinence of higher education; a challenge for the current Latin American university. AUTHORS: Gustavo Adolfo Álvarez Gómez, Ariel José Romero Fernández, Corona Emperatriz Gómez Armijos. ABSTRACT: The needs and demands of today's society require universities to take a leading role in economic, political and social transformations for the achievement of a sustainable future. This research develops a theoretical analysis on the relevance of higher education in the Latin American context and proposes an instrument that allows evaluating the degree to which higher education institutions pay to the socio-economic development of society. The methodology proposed for the evaluation of the relevance of undergraduate and postgraduate programs was validated by experts who consider that it fits the characteristics of the Ecuadorian context and includes the elements that define the relevance of training in higher education. KEY WORDS: pertinence of higher education, pertinence of the Latin American university. ECUADOR.
25. TITLE: The formation and development of communicative competence in Law students: challenges from the reform of legal processes. AUTHORS: Maritza Cuenca Díaz, Alexandra Andino Herrera, Hayk Paronyan. ABSTRACT: The increase of orality in legal processes has influenced the process of training professionals in the Faculties of Law; in this sense, with the purpose of its improvement, a pedagogical strategy was developed, whose effectiveness was proved by the development of a research that followed a predominantly qualitative approach, based on the Semiotic approach to communication and Constructivist Pedagogy. The comparison of the results obtained when evaluating the development of the oral communication before and after the pedagogical intervention, demonstrated the effectiveness of the proposal and the need that from the first levels of the law career, the students become aware of the achievements and limitations that they present in this sense. KEY WORDS: communicative competence, oral communication, meaningful learning, mediation, metacognition. ECUADOR.
26. TITLE: The formative research and its impact on Ecuadorian universities. AUTHORS: Petita Susana Morán Rodríguez, Georgina Andalira Jácome Lara. ABSTRACT: The formative research is currently applied in the Technical University of Babahoyo in the Accounting and Audit career, where the students interact with the scientific inquiry. Access to information has increased; therefore, this is a primary and original publication aimed at encouraging research in students. It is necessary to emphasize that the research motivates to investigate and work as a team and help in the teaching-learning process, acquiring a commitment to fulfill the investigative task that is the culmination of an integrating project of the classroom, which is presented before the end of the period academic. As future professionals, students acquire skills and abilities, which after ten semesters enter a titling process. KEY WORDS: Formative research, impact, teaching-learning process. ECUADOR.
27. TITLE: Singularity and perspectives of educational research in Latin America. AUTHORS: Isabel Pérez Cruz, Nelly Narcisa Manjarrez Fuentes. ABSTRACT: The analysis of the characteristics of educational research is significant, because of the social importance of education and the process of training of professionals linked to education. These conceptions motivated the present study with the objective of characterizing educational research in Latin America, for which qualitative methodology is used. It constitutes a documentary research that reviews critically and allows the theoretical systematization of educational research in Latin America. It highlights as the most important purpose of educational research to generate changes and transformations that respond to socio-educational problems, to improve coverage, quality and equity and convert research and information into tools for political decision-making. KEY WORDS: educational research, problems to do research, methodological approaches, thematic and challenges of educational research. ECUADOR.
28. TITLE: Inclusion of computer programming as a tool for the development of logical and abstract reasoning in the curriculum of children in Basic General Education, Middle Level. AUTHORS: Luis Javier Molina Chalacán, Edmundo José Jalón Arias, Luis Orlando Albarracín Zambrano. ABSTRACT: The programming languages for children have already reached the 12th of December last, 50 years, and since its inception, the aim has been to develop aspects such as logical reasoning and creativity. The objective of this study is to determine the applications of computer programming as tools for the development of logical and abstract thinking in the students of the General Basic Education of the Abdón Calderón Educational Unit of the Quevedo Canton, Ecuador, for which inductive-deductive, analytic-synthetic, systemic and structural research were used as well as technique such as observation, survey and interview, which served to raise the strategy. The essential results are in the improvement of thinking in the intuitive, logical and abstract part of the students. KEY WORDS: computer programmer, logical thinking, learning, algorithms. ECUADOR.
29. TITLE: Reflections on the impact of technology on the learning process in Higher Education. AUTHORS: Rosa Angélica Acosta Herrera, Ángel Braulio Martínez Vázquez, María Elena Salazar Sánchez, Maya Aracely Sánchez Soto, Andrea Daniela Albán Navarro. ABSTRACT: The technologies have transformed the current learning environment and influenced the traditional process of educating educators under a new dynamic, updated and innovative practice of university education, thereby allowing the transmission of knowledge and knowledge appropriate for the accessibility of technological resources that the Institutions of Higher Education provide them during the academic development, providing a quality service for the entire university society. The present research shows how ICTs are offering a new way to improve the teaching and support process in the interaction of academic didactic activities for the efficient and practical development of teachers and students in a technological environment. KEY WORDS: University education, technology, education, challenges. ECUADOR.
30. TITLE: Incidence of the Information and Communications Technologies in the teaching-learning process as methodological tools in Higher Education of the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Carlos Emilio Paz Illescas, Carlos Emilio Paz Sánchez, Herman Arsenio Romero Ramírez, Kristell Solange Ladines Torres, Juan Carlos Guevara, Juan Francisco Aguas Veloz. ABSTRACT: The article will deepen into the incidence of applying ICTs as methodological tools in higher education at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Technical University of Babahoyo, focused mainly on teachers and students who use ICTs as academic tools, combined for a good performance in the classroom. Technology and methodology should always go together permanently for the benefit of teachers who will no longer be part of the computer illiterate. In the elaboration of the work, descriptive and exploratory research methods were used, allowing the treatment and adequate processing of the information. KEY WORDS: computer illiterates, technology, methodologies, ICTs, incidence. ECUADOR.
31. TITLE: Valuation of using technology in the teaching of English. AUTHORS: Rosa Cecibel Varas Giler, Juan Carlos Albarracín Matute, Ítalo Mecías Serrano Quevedo. ABSTRACT: The effort of English teachers to motivate the learning of this language has led them to consider technology as an ally to energize the classes. This study seeks to highlight the importance of the use of new pedagogical-technological strategies in the professionals of the State Technical Universities of Quevedo and Los Andes Regional, Quevedo Campus. This study of quantitative-descriptive approach used a questionnaire that allowed to determine how much teachers know of applications that encourage the study of English and at the same time promote the autonomy of students, concluding that although teachers use programs in their classes, they do not know high impact applications such as Audio Boo, Blogger, Podomatic, Voice Thread, etc., suggested in this research. KEY WORDS: technology, students, learning, applications, interactive classes. ECUADOR.
32. TITLE: Digital Competences: a need for the Ecuadorian teacher of The XXI century. AUTHORS: Juan José Reyes Pérez, Miriam Patricia Cárdenas Zea, Eduardo Díaz Ocampo. ABSTRACT: The objective of this paper is to analyze the implications of Information and Communication Technologies in the achievement of teachers' digital competences and their contextualization to the Faculty of Distance Studies Unit of the State Technical University of Quevedo. The main results include a proposal for permanent improvement that allows them to achieve digital skills and develop innovative teaching activities with students. The analysis carried out allows concluding the need for continuous training in the technological and pedagogical field, according to the elements that compose it and the role of the educational actors. KEY WORDS: digital skills, teachers, higher education. ECUADOR.
33. TITLE: Policies of use for the management of the Information and Communication Technologies in the current Ecuadorian university. AUTHORS: Eudaldo Enrique Espinoza Freire, Niurys Viera Hernández, Darwin Fabián Toscano Ruíz, Silvia Elizabeth Torres Ortiz. ABSTRACT: The present study has the purpose of characterizing the educational policy of administration of the Technologies of the Information and the Communications for the management of the knowledge of the universities of the provinces Los Ríos and El Oro, Ecuador. The methodological strategy was systematized through the methods: scientific observation, documentary review, analytical-synthetic and statistical. The data were collected through an observation guide to 83 teaching activities and in-depth interviews with 110 teachers from the 5 existing universities with face-to-face and blended modality. It was concluded that in the application of this policy a moderate position is observed, diminished by the insufficient exploitation of the available infrastructure, limited variety in the use of technological resources. KEY WORDS: information and communication technologies, educational policies, university. ECUADOR.
34. TITLE: Technology in accounting for effective information in decision making. AUTHORS: Diana Lorena Caicedo Monserrate, Migdalia Teresa Díaz Chong, Raúl Armando Ramos Morocho, Carlos Alfredo Cevallos Monar. ABSTRACT: The objective of the article is to analyze the impact of technology on the Accounting of private companies within a broad approach of the specific accounting systems; information technology tool that facilitates the accounting function to issuers and receivers of reports in organizations not only in the micro and macroeconomic fields but also at the micro and macro level. KEY WORDS: Accounting systems, information technology and communications, Accounting. ECUADOR.
35. TITLE: The agriculture for a development through the use of the technologies of the information and the communications. AUTHORS: Segress García Hevia, Carlos Julio Ramírez Aguirre, Jorge Enrique Viera Pico, Eison Valdivieso Freire, Leticia Vivas Vivas. ABSTRACT: Agriculture is one of the sectors in which Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) are making their way as horizontal impact technologies. The challenge of inserting technologies in agriculture is a complex problem, the same at first sight is considered promising for developing countries and has potential for technological development in the agricultural and agroindustrial sectors; for this reason, the objective of this paper is to establish a diagnosis of the current situation for the incorporation of ICTs in agriculture in the countries of Latin America, considering the relationships between private actors, regulatory and promotion institutions, and educational spaces and of Innovation and Development (R & D). KEY WORDS: Agrarian sector, technologies of the information and the communications, horizontal impact, innovation, technological development. ECUADOR.
36. TITLE: Audiovisual Identity of Babahoyo through his cinematographic production. AUTHORS: María Fernanda Lupera Villavicencio, Adelita Benilda Pinto Yerovi, Erick Yair Gavilánez Vergara, Jorge Luis Dahik Cabrera. ABSTRACT: The present work focuses on the analysis of the characteristics of Babahoyo's cinematographic productions, in order to find an audiovisual identity of the city reflected in the filmic works, for which a research was made of where data about the narrative, the aesthetics and the themes used in the realizations of Babahoyo's films was obtained. They were able to recognize brief characteristic features of the city, such as the urban landscape in which the differences that make it unique stand out, such as rafts (floating houses on the river), canoeing (means of river transport), motorcycles, the style of life with contrasts between peasant and city dweller, and also the montubio, as the original ethnic group of Babahoyo. KEY WORDS: cinematographic, identity, audiovisual, montubio, Babahoyo. ECUADOR.
37. TITLE: Strategy for the improvement of the directive function in relation to the improvement of the teaching performance through the methodological work in the Telesecundary schools of Zone 27, sector 5 of the Telesecundary Department of the Valley of Toluca. AUTHORS: Enrique Jesús Estrada Alcántara. ABSTRACT: In the present work, the topic of the directive function and its role as fundamental support to the performance of the teachers was approached; since derived from the educative reform that takes place in Mexico, a transformation of the directive leadership is required. The study was carried out in the schools of zone 27, sector 5 of the Telesecundary Department of the Valley of Toluca. In the article, the strategy proposal in the research is exposed, as well as one of the routes used for its validation. KEY WORDS: Telesecundary schools, methodological work, improvement of the directive function, preparation of the teachers. MEXICO.
38. TITLE: Reflections about the integration of South American citizenship: an issue of human rights. AUTHORS: Denisse Carolina Plúas Espinoza, Juan Carlos Arandia Zambrano, Raúl Gilberto Herráez Quezada. ABSTRACT: UNASUR as a regional integration space in South America with the support of Ecuador as the center of this important movement, has tried to consolidate the South American identity and achieve consensus, cooperation and regional integration. His agenda ventures into the political, economic and social spheres, with the challenge of establishing himself as an integrating project in defense of the rights of South Americans. From a legal perspective, we present the need to consolidate this space as a bulwark for the protection of human rights, and to allow the convergence of the interests of its members in compliance with the agreements and resolutions emanating from this international institution. KEY WORDS: South American Citizenship, South American Identity, Regional Integration, Human Rights, UNASUR. ECUADOR.
39. TITLE: The problem of self-destruction in the role of politics in disaster situations. AUTHORS: Sandra Baquedano Jer, Claudia Donoso Sabando, Andrés Pereira Covarrubias. ABSTRACT: A way of understanding the nature driven by making the economic model the way to relate to it, not only triggers a continuous process of exploitation and emptiness of it, but also of the psyche of individuals. Based on the notion of individual suicide as a prelude to understanding what is at stake in ecological and social disaster scenarios, the current planetary devastation can be conceived not only as a form of destruction but also of self-destruction. A genealogy of the Anthropocene helps to rethink the habitual ways of understanding ethics and politics in the face of disaster situations in order to seek to contain the echo(sui)drive and to build survival conditions. KEY WORDS: self-destruction, ecocide, politics, ethics, nature. CHILE.
40. TITLE. The Masonic Order: influence on World History. AUTHORS: Fernando José Arízaga García, Nadia Elizabeth Rodríguez Castillo. ABSTRACT: Reviewing world history, a coincidence appears: In the French Revolution, the independence of the United States and the Spanish-American uprising, the main architects were members of the Order of Freemasonry. Is this a hidden organization that claims to dominate the world? In this article, we provide results of a research done and inquire about who they are and why in the great moments of world history members of this esoteric order were present. Through bibliographical research and interviews with people linked to the order, it was concluded that the Hispano-American revolution was not a Masonic Revolution, because this organization is apolitical and that it involved enlightened men who sought to establish the principles of equality for all without discrimination of any kind. KEY WORDS: Revolution, Independence, Latin America, Freemasonry. ECUADOR.
41. TITLE: Approaches to Constitutionalism and the institutional crisis in Ecuador. AUTHOR: Lidia Lorena Coello Piguave. ABSTRACT: This work arises from the reflections developed during the realization of the studies corresponding to the career of Law at the Autonomous Regional University of The Andes, and focuses on the problem of: How to interpret the constitutional scope and the current state of constitutional institutions in Ecuador? Its objective is to make a critical reflection on the Constitutionalism and the governmental institutions of Ecuador in the 21st century. The work was framed within the so-called broad bibliographic or documentary research. To do this, methodologically, we have used the research, interpretation, reflection and analysis to achieve our purpose. The result is a legal analysis of Constitutionalism and the institutional crisis in Ecuador. KEY WORDS: constitution, constituent, constitutional history, governmental institutions, constitutional precepts. ECUADOR.
42. TITLE: The constitutional models of control and interpretation in the Ecuadorian magna carta since 1979. AUTHORS: José Gabriel Rivera López, Wilson Eduardo Castro Núñez, Álvaro Aniceto Ríos Vera, Johana Emperatriz Coronel Piloso. ABSTRACT: In this work, a panorama is shown about the best known models of constitutional interpretation. It faces the originalism represented in those who are in favor of preserving the constitutional text, in spite of the passing of time and those who prefer a dynamic relationship. The constitutional control in relation to the organ has not been alien to the litis and we reviewed the confrontation carried out by Schmitt and Kelsen, where Kelsen prevailed; which means judicial constitutional control. It deals with the limits of judicial constitutional interpretation, the constitutional reform and its mechanisms, where finally reference is made to the Ecuadorian case, concluding with a brief review of Simón Bolívar and the need for militancy in virtue of rights. KEY WORDS: Constitutional control and interpretation, diffuse, concentrated, limits of interpretation, justice and law. ECUADOR.
43. TITLE: Civil disobedience. AUTHORS: Manuel de Jesús Real López, Corina Elena Navarrete Luque, Guillermo Cedeño León. ABSTRACT Civil disobedience is the expression of political disagreement in conscious opposition to the legality or worth of a given norm or legal order; there is an intention of supplanting, of reversing a status by another that is considered more just. The authors make an approach to this problem from the legal, historical and philosophical analysis using the method of documentary analysis, which includes the analytical-synthetic and systemic processing of social development and its repercussions. In a participatory democracy where the people have the option of being able to make decisions in the life of a country, they are frustrated or deceived, because there is a de facto power that is only at the service of the great economic and political interests. KEY WORDS: Civil disobedience, democracy, state, government. ECUADOR.
44. TITLE: Application of the best interest of the child as a mechanism to guarantee the exercise of the visitation regime. AUTHORS: Gonzalo Favián Viteri Pita, Wilson Salomon Viteri Ojeda, Julio Cesar Torres Segarra, Wilson Eduardo Castro Nuñez. ABSTRACT: This article starts from the premise that the right to visits is a constitutional principle, determined in the Code of Childhood and Adolescence with an organic hierarchy, as determined by the constitution of Ecuador and was ratified by the Convention on the Rights of the Child, that our country is part of; however, in daily living it turns out that its application is very brief because any of the parents shows little interest in specifying the visitation regime that the law determines, and this allows it to become a personal subject of a couple, which makes it difficult its real application in Ecuador. KEY WORDS: higher interest of the child, parental authority, right to visits, parental relationship, constitutional principles. ECUADOR.
45. TITLE: The social-legal pertinence of the Security Secretariat as a challenge for the Federal Public Administration: a proposal to improve the quality of life of Mexicans. AUTHORS: Raúl Horacio Arenas Valdés, Gabriela Fuentes Reyes. ABSTRACT: Given the challenges posed by the "Public Insecurity" in Mexico, the Government that will take the reins of the next Federal administration decided to create the Secretariat of Security. When designing public policies, it is necessary to consider that these will be those that are oriented to the modification of social problems and constitute the expression of the will of the political class with respect to them. The article, besides showing the importance of this policy, it evidences its legal sustenance in the Mexican Constitution itself and the complementary laws of the same, as well as the regulations that imply regarding the role of the organs of citizen security. KEY WORDS: legal-social relevance of the Security Secretariat, Federal Public Administration. MEXICO.
46. TITLE: The Balanced Scorecard and its applicability in the public sector as a strategy to improve management. AUTHORS: Miryan Janeth Arévalo Haro, Sindy Pamela Escobar Arévalo, Nancy Deidamia Silva Álvarez. ABSTRACT: In Ecuador, we no longer talk about the virtues and definitions of the bureaucracy as a highly rationalized management and administration system with maximum technical efficiency, characterized by hierarchical organization and the assignment of functions by virtue of a demonstrated capacity; it is seen pejoratively as a functional class, not based on the power and privileges derived from the attributions inherent to the exercise of the function. The research discusses on the relationship between the use of modern management tools and the increasingly obsolete paradigm of centralized and linear management, to then try to use modern management tools such as the Balanced Scorecard in the public sector applied to District 16d01 -Pastaza-Mera-Santa Clara-Health. KEY WORDS: governance, bureaucracy, Balanced Scorecard. ECUADOR.
47. TITLE: Implementation of a new business model as a tool for the growth of PYMES in Cantón Quevedo. AUTHORS: Aída Margarita Izquierdo Morán, Lisenia Karina Baque Villanueva, María Azucena Mendoza Alcívar. ABSTRACT: Currently, it is required to undertake new commercial activities that facilitate the movement towards potential markets to strengthen business in the business world with the application of the qualitative and quantitative methodology; information is provided that improves the corporate activities of the companies. From that, it is derived as a research problem the insufficient application of a business plan in relation to the business economic growth of Quevedo canton, that limits the socio-business management. The objective of the research is to design the new business model as a tool for the growth of SMEs in Quevedo Cantón, achieving the economic profitability for integral development and enterprise pertinence. KEY WORDS: business plan, processes, enterprise pertinence, management. ECUADOR.
48. TITLE: Perception of MiPYMES on Corporate Social Responsibility. AUTHORS: Karina Johanna Iza López, Jorge Estuardo Goyes Noboa, Carlos Ribadeneira Zapata. ABSTRACT: The interest in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is recent and is given from the academy and the social. In this context, we try to analyze the perception of MiPYMES in inherence to CSR tasks. For this purpose, the sustainability of an instrument for measuring CSR from the economic, legal, ethical and philanthropic sphere was evaluated. The research was qualitative-quantitative with a design, type and level of non-experimental, descriptive and documentary research. The information was collected through surveys to generate a theoretical basis, enrich and sustain existing ideas and theories about CSR through a reliable instrument, for this a sample of 240 MSMEs was selected. The perception of CSR of Guaranda's MSMEs was known. KEY WORDS: MIPYMES, corporate responsibility, measurement instrument. ECUADOR.
49. TITLE: Management of resources of the MySMEs for Business Sustainability. AUTHORS: María Elena Llumiguano Poma, Alexandra Maribel Arguello Pazmiño, Víctor Hugo Quizhpe Baculima, Carmita Galudth Borja Borja, Gina Jaqueline Alarcón Quinatoa, Heidy Elizabeth Vergara Zurita. ABSTRACT: The present research is based on analyzing important aspects in the sustainability of the Microenterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises, through the generation of ideas and strategies that encourage their enterprises. In the result, the behavior of the sustainability of the management of the internal and external resources of the business was considered, the methodology used in the inquiry is qualitative-quantitative of non-experimental, descriptive and historical type. The study was obtained from direct surveys applied to 240 MiPYMES from the city of Guaranda, Province Bolívar, and for the validation of the questionnaire the internal consistency method of Alpha de Cronbach was used, as the descriptive analysis of the variables under study. KEY WORDS: MSMEs, sustainability, management. ECUADOR.
50. TITLE: Evaluation of customer satisfaction in service companies. AUTHORS: Ariel José Romero Fernández, Gustavo Adolfo Álvarez Gómez, Sharon Álvarez Gómez. ABSTRACT: Customer satisfaction is a necessity to be efficient and competitive at the current time, because the reputation of organizations depends on it to a large extent. The present work is carried out with the purpose of evaluating the satisfaction of customers in service companies. In a first stage, the service cycle and moments of truth are determined in each of the companies, which allows managing the client's contact with the organization; subsequently, a survey is applied to a randomly selected sample, resulting in 39% of customer dissatisfaction, so these companies must implement improvement actions immediately. KEY WORDS: quality of services, customer satisfaction, evaluation of customer satisfaction, service companies. ECUADOR.
51. TITLE: Marketing model of products that generate added value based on bananas. AUTHORS: Jorge Antonio Acurio Armas, Samuel Fernando Bustillos Mena, Karen Triviño Vera, Mario Estuardo Cartagena Herrera. ABSTRACT: Marketing in today's world is the driving force in the market; for this reason, the problem of how to achieve an adequate commercialization of banana products to guarantee the productivity of the Quevedo fruit producers, which leads to design a marketing model of banana, a product that responds to the problem addressed. The studies were conducted to the Association of Banana Producers of Ecuador (APROBANEC) and to the community with the application of theoretical and empirical methods. Results were achieved in relation to the development achieved in the chain of commercialization of new tropical fruit products that promotes the transformation of the productive matrix and improves the socioeconomic level of the producers. KEY WORDS: market strategies, productivity, sales. ECUADOR.
52. TITLE: Holocracy: internal transformation for management. AUTHORS: Magdalena Rosario Huilcapi Masacón, Julio Ernesto Mora Aristega, Diana Carolina Escobar Mayorga. ABSTRACT: Micro, small and medium-sized local businesses operate under the traditional organizational structure, in which the authority of the boss or whoever directs them predominates. The objective of this research is to identify the characteristics, principles and benefits of holocracy, as a management tool and how it influences the performance of the human talent that works in the entities. A quantitative research was developed based on a survey of managers, administrators and heads of local entities. The conclusions indicate that it is necessary to build a business culture when the institutions are newly constituted, which is the basis for the holocratic system to generate positive results; if it is already constituted, it must be strengthened. KEY WORDS: organizational commitment, organizational structure, management, hierarchy, leadership. ECUADOR.
53. TITLE: Quality: consciousness of a continues improvement in the company. AUTHORS: Jean Pierre Ramos Carpio, Andrés Eloy Villacrés Álvarez, Wendy Lorena Ocampo Ulloa, Diego Andrés Pazmiño Romero. ABSTRACT: The research refers to an analysis that was carried out in organizations with the purpose of knowing the disadvantages of companies when producing goods and providing services; for this, a qualitative methodological research approach was needed, supported by research techniques and instruments, which allowed identifying the different factors that arise within it, such as the lack of continuous improvement, quality and commitment on the part of the collaborators; in this way, it was evidenced that companies are affected to a greater or lesser extent by the lack of strategies to start up and develop quality processes that achieve a good competitive position in the market and customer satisfaction. KEY WORDS: quality, awareness of continuous improvement, companies. ECUADOR.
54. TITLE: Econometric model to measure the impact of the dollarization of Ecuadorian economy. Reflections from the current perspective. AUTHORS: Mauricio Rubén Franco Coello, Rosanna Lorena Salcedo Saltos, Luis Rodolfo Manosalvas Gómez. ABSTRACT: To reduce existing inflation, the government decreed the freezing of account holders' deposits for one year as of March 1999. Despite this, hyperinflation took more than a year to stabilize, so on January 9, 2000, it establishes the monetary conversion with the dollar as the only desperate alternative to restore the confidence of the economy; so to check the impact of dollarization, an econometric model was evaluated, which collects all the factors of productivity paired to a dependent variable. The results reported in this article suggest that the dollar has a significant and positive impact on the growth of the domestic economy. KEY WORDS: Economic growth, dollarization, econometric model, economic variables. ECUADOR.
55. TITLE: How is Marketing and added value focused? Marketing versatility. AUTHORS: Emma Yolanda Mendoza Vargas, Ana Verónica Osorio Sánchez, Erika Yessenia Ballesteros Ballesteros. ABSTRACT: Marketing has become an inseparable qualitative element of production processes. Marketing, as a sales strategy, adds a use value to the product or service, making it possible to talk about marketing actions within the service provider itself. In order to reflect on marketing, the different types of marketing, its functions, the marketing management philosophy, its aspects, and the role it plays in the cultural industry are explained, up to the conceptual systematization of the terms that allow understand the thermodynamics of marketing. The true added value of marketing is that, in addition to the product purchased, the customer takes with him a self-definition element. KEY WORDS: Marketing, added value, prices, marketing and brands. ECUADOR.
56. TITLE: Informal commerce and its incidence in the inhabitants of Babahoyo city, Los Ríos Province, Ecuador. AUTHORS: Washington Enrique Pazmiño Gavilánez, Verónica Alexandra Merchán Jácome, Eduardo Higinio Jiménez Rendón. ABSTRACT: This research focuses on conducting a study and subsequent analysis of informal trade and its impact on the inhabitants of Babahoyo city, that they are dedicated to. The informal commerce has presented a great advance with the passing of the years and it is because the country presents a high index of unemployment at present; there are not many opportunities of employment in Ecuadorian territory what causes the people of Babahoyo city focus their attention on the informal trade and/or self-employment, seeing this as an alternative to employment and as a way to generate primary or additional economic income that helps meet the needs of the population in the sector under study. KEY WORDS: informal commerce, inhabitants, self-employment, economy. ECUADOR.
57. TITLE: The Corporate Social Responsibility perception in the millennials university students from Ecuador. An initial study related to their trust and purchase intention. AUTHORS: Lucirene Rangel Lyne, Johana Cristina Sierra Moran, Magda Lizet Ochoa Hernández. ABSTRACT: The objective of this study was to explore the knowledge of perceived Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and its effects on the purchasing behavior. To achieve this, 134 Ecuadorian millennials were surveyed. A regression model with mediation in SPSS confirms the effect of perceived CSR knowledge on purchasing behavior, as well as the catalytic effect of trust as a mediator of such relationship. These results contribute to the empirical analysis of perceived CSR in a market (Ecuador) in which, to date, it had not been analyzed. KEY WORDS: Corporate Social Responsibility, millennials, purchase behaviour. ECUADOR.
58. TITLE: Study of the brand equity of Reebok in the Ecuadorian market. AUTHORS: Marco Fernando Villarroel Puma, Wendy Diana Carranza Quimí, Erika Yessenia Ballesteros Ballesteros, Gloria Janeth Aspiazu Zúñiga, María Alejandra Vinces Pacheco. ABSTRACT: In this article, a study of the brand capital of the Reebok sports brand in the Ecuadorian market is carried out. The objective was to research the perception that consumers have about perceived quality, loyalty, notoriety and image. The survey was applied to a sample of 266 consumers over 18 years of Quevedo and its areas of influence. The results show that consumers perceive it as a high quality product, maintaining high loyalty, high notoriety and a very good image. KEY WORDS: brand capital, quality, loyalty, notoriety, image. ECUADOR.
59. TITLE: Conceptual Model for Customs Management from the Ecuadorian perspective. AUTHORS: Mónica Patricia Mayorga Díaz, Verónica Gabriela Llagua Tubón, Raúl Comas Rodríguez, Lenin Alberto Mayorga Díaz. ABSTRACT: The present research is based on the development of a conceptual model, which will allow customs procedures to be carried out with transparency, at the same time allowing the user a quality service through the National Customs Service of Ecuador. The mentioned entity is in constant innovation and improvement, collaborating with the development of the country in observance of the national development plan. For the present research, documentary review is used, which has been of great benefit to obtain transcendental information; in this sense, the present research proposes the development of procedures for efficient customs management, so that users obtain beneficial negotiations with representative results for their commercializing companies of agricultural inputs. KEY WORDS: National Customs Service of Ecuador, customs management, imports, efficiency. ECUADOR.
60. TITLE: Timely declaration of income tax in the province of Pastaza, benefits and limitations. AUTHORS: Renato Navas Espín, Dailín Peña Suárez, Alejandra Margarita Chávez Silva, Nancy Deidamia Silva Álvarez. ABSTRACT: Taxes are fundamental for the development of Ecuador, because they allow generating a more equitable, just and supportive country; hence, the implementation of a tax policy that complies with the constitutional principles of tax collection and administrative simplicity are important challenges; so the objective of the work is to analyze the results of the timely declaration of income tax of individuals and companies in the province of Pastaza. The statistical information was collected in the Internal Revenue Service, in addition to interviewing taxpayers to find out the causes of breach of obligations. The mechanisms and strategies implemented by the administration allowed an increase in the results of individuals and companies. KEY WORDS: taxation, tax obligations, taxpayers, tax administration. ECUADOR.
61. TITLE: Guided tourism employing unmanned aerial vehicle. AUTORES: Andrea Raquel Zúñiga Paredes, Ítalo Mecías Serrano Quevedo, Luz Verónica Paredes Tobar. ABSTRACT: Tourism is difficult due to various aspects of the environment: ignorance of the place, deteriorated maps, disoriented roads, and even, "little contribution of technology in the process of guided visits". The problem occurs when people visit places without updated information, generating confusion and uncertainty. The objective is to analyze the use of unmanned aerial vehicles coupled with a system of guided tours for tourist purposes, socializing visitors with search methods to transform technological realities into tour operators. The scientific method used was the exploratory research for a general overview of the visitor. A quasi-experimental methodology was used to measure the behavior of several people who intended to arrive with and without the unmanned aerial vehicles as a guide. KEY WORDS: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, tourism, guided tours, Human-Machine Interaction. ECUADOR.
62. TITLE: Financial Management and decisionmaking in the Company: Promepel S.A. AUTHORS: María Teresa Espinosa Jaramillo, Galo Arturo Villacrés Guato. ABSTRACT: The financial administration is one of the functional and important areas of the administration, competing the analysis, decisions and actions related to the financial means. The objective of this study was to determine if financial management and accounting administrative processes affect the decision making of a company, taking as a model Promepell S.A, an established company, whose activity is the bovine leather tannery. The data obtained were analyzed using the Student t test. The results obtained showed that financial management significantly influences the decision-making process in the company. KEY WORDS: financial management, decision making, company, tannery. ECUADOR.
63. TITLE: Inadequate use of plastic products in the environment, Quevedo-Ecuador year 2017. AUTHORS: Jhon Alejandro Boza Valle, Emma Yolanda Mendoza Vargas, Laura Eugenia Tachong Alencastro. ABSTRACT: In Ecuador, flora and fauna have been compromised, especially in the Galapagos Islands, where the death and displacement of marine animal species has been caused, affecting marine biodiversity and the economy. The objective of the research was to determine the environmental impact due to the inadequate use of plastic. The sample was of 383 respondents. It was concluded that the population daily consumes between one to two products with plastic material and it has to be worked with the culture of the population. KEY WORDS: Pollution by plastic, environment, flora and fauna, extinction of species. ECUADOR.
64. TITLE: Early diagnosis of Progressive Supranuclear Paralysis. AUTHORS: Liliam Iris Escariz Borrego, Katiuska Mederos Mollineda, Víctor Modesto Chávez Guerra, Esvieta Calvo Guerra. ABSTRACT: Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) is a rare disease that involves deterioration and gradual death of selected areas of the brain, idiopathic and with progressive worsening. The differential diagnosis with Parkinson's and Cortical Basal Degeneration is complex, it must be done based on clinical signs and symptoms, and specific radiological signs. A 75-year-old male patient is presented, who begins with slow movements, loss of lateral gaze, instability and anterograde amnesia. The sign of the hummingbird or penguin and the sign of Mickey Mouse confirm the diagnosis. The effective treatment of this pathology is relevant, as well as the assessment of the prognosis and complications in order to achieve a better quality of life for the patients diagnosed. KEY WORDS: magnetic resonance imaging, Parkinsonian disorders, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Sign of Mickey Mouse, Sign of the hummingbird or penguin. ECUADOR.
Dirección: Pino Suárez no 400-2 esquina a Lerdo de Tejada. Colonia: Santa Clara. Toluca. Estado de México. México. CP: 50090.
Teléf.: 0052-7223898479 email@example.com