Year VI, Publication no.3, May 2019.
“Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values” is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators edition: Year VI, Publication no.3, May 2019, corresponding to the period May 1st to August 31st, 2019. This e-journal is inserted in the national and international context with 104 articles from 14 countries (Azerbaijan, Chile, Crimea, Colombia, Cuba, Cyprus, Ecuador, Eslovakia, Spain, Iran, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Uruguay), which deals with academic and research activities related to the authors’ daily activities in the working areas of this journal. Thanks a lot for your preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: A theoretical approach to the Orality competency approach in the graduate profile of the Bachelor in Law. AUTHOR: César Augusto González Castro. ABSTRACT: In the present research work, theoretical foundations are approached that support the approach of oral competence as an essential component for the formation of the future law graduate, which in his professional practice has to face challenges related to his oral expression in a variety of contexts. This work is presented as a result of a pedagogical research in option to the degree of Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences that this author carries out at present. KEY WORDS: Orality competence, Bachelor in Law. MEXICO.
2. TITLE: Conceptual proposal of reading competence for its approach in the first grade students of preschool. AUTHOR: Oscar Ricardo Araujo García. ABSTRACT: This article deals with the theoretical elements that allow the author to continue with the research to obtain the scientific degree of PhD in Pedagogical Sciences and in which the fundamentals recovered from the literature review involved in the research work are specified, and which addresses the theme of reading and some elements such as: reading comprehension and reading competence from a conceptual perspective. Additionally, the author makes a conceptual proposal and stages for the study of reading competence specific to the first grade of preschool. KEY WORDS: Reading, reading competence, reading comprehension, first year of preschool students, pedagogical research. MEXICO.
3. TITLE: Continuous Training as a source of development of socio-emotional skills and abilities according to the requirements of the Educational Model for Compulsory Education 2017. A theoretical approach on this subject. AUTHOR: Elvia Magdalena Castro Hernández. ABSTRACT: In this article, the author makes a theoretical approach to continuous training with an approach from this to the development of socio-emotional competences and abilities, which are of special attention in the Educational Model for Compulsory Education 2017. It is conceived in this article, in a second intention, the research problem that this author determines in her pedagogical research in order to obtain her scientific degree as Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences. KEY WORDS: Secretariat of Public Education, new educational model, continuous training, social-emotional competences and skills. MEXICO.
4. TITLE: A theoretical approach to the approach to the ability of argumentation in written expression in terms of the students of the technical level. AUTHOR: Belinda De Anda Ramírez, ABSTRACT: In the present article, theoretical foundations are approached that sustain the ability of the argumentation in the written expression like indispensable element for the academic formation of the student of the technical level, which in its student trajectory has to face challenges related to its written expression for developing arguments in a variety of contexts. This work is presented as a result of a pedagogical research in option to the degree of PhD in Pedagogical Sciences that this author performs today. KEY WORDS: argumentation ability, written expression, technical level. MEXICO.
5. TITLE: Strategies for the motivation of students of second semester in the unit of learning Studies of Culture and Gender of the Higher School of Psychology, Autonomous University of Guerrero (UAGro). AUTHOR: Salvio Vargas Ramírez. ABSTRACT: This article shows the design of a PhD research in Pedagogical Sciences, whose point of view is fundamental in the proposal of motivating strategies for the development of the learning unit of Culture and Gender Studies. It has been considered the theoretical-practical platform that supports the research problem, the respect for the motivation for gender studies as part of the professional training based on the competences of the students of the Higher School of Psychology of the Autonomous University of Guerrero. KEY WORDS: Didactic strategies, culture and gender, motivation, professional training, skills. MEXICO.
6. TITLE: Framework of reference for the development of the competence of the process of geronto-geriatric nursing care in undergraduate students. AUTHOR: Maximina Gil Nava. ABSTRACT: It is expected that in the face of demographic and health changes, universities will adopt their educational programs geared to the needs that will arise in the coming decades; both, the group of older adults and chronic diseases; therefore, in this article, a frame of reference for the development of the geronto-geriatric competence in the Bachelor in Nursing through the five stages of Nursing Care Process is proposed; also, the challenges that will be faced at an educational level in the fulfillment of this competence. KEY WORDS: Framework of reference, competence, nursing, geronto-geriatric. MEXICO.
7. TITLE: Attention to individual differences in early education? The talented child. AUTORES: Jeny Cuaspud Arcibniegas, Julio Morillo Cano, Nancy Valladares Carvajal, Carlos Grimaldo Lorente, Melba Narváez Jaramillo. ABSTRACT: Gifted and talented children represent a significant challenge for educational systems, which is not being answered correctly in many cases and in recent decades requires psychopedagogical studies from scientific research in most of the nations. This extends to the field of initial education, as there is a lack of knowledge about the treatment and particularities of attention to individual differences in children under 6 years, with a view to identifying the talented child. The present investigation, through a panoramic vision of the subject, intends to assess the current knowledge about the identification and treatment of talented children from the initial teaching. KEY WORDS: gifted children, early education, individual differences. ECUADOR.
8. TITLE: Initial diagnosis for the prevention of stuttering in pre-school, school and adolescents. AUTHORS: Neyda Hernández Bandera, Elizabeth Mayorga Aldaz, Becker Neto Mullo, Xiomara Josefina Pedroza, Zoila Grimaneza Román Proaño. ABSTRACT: The school framework becomes a key axis for the prevention of language difficulties and alterations. An initial diagnosis was made for the prevention of stuttering. Educators from different educational levels were interviewed, 38 speech therapists from Tungurahua province, Ecuador. A total of 34 pre-school children, 66 school children and 66 adolescents from all over the province were studied. When dealing with qualitative variables, absolute numbers and percentage were used. The 95% Confidence Interval for the percentage was estimated once the assumption was verified and the exact method was used in case of non-compliance. KEY WORDS: disability, inclusion, diagnosis, prevention, stuttering. ECUADOR.
9. TITLE: Effectiveness of a logopedic help program for the correction of stuttering in children and adolescents. AUTHORS: Lina Espinosa Pire, Lotty Ramírez López, María Isabel Fong Betancourt, Ronelsys Martínez Martínez. ABSTRACT: Inclusive education must aim, not only, at the need to incorporate to the learning process the people perceived with some type of disability or difference, but to favor that these also achieve the learning and the expected formation. A quasi-experimental study was developed to evaluate the effectiveness of a logopedic help program for the prevention of stuttering in children and adolescents. To determine the meaning and significance of the changes in indicators of communicative competence of schoolchildren and adolescents, the non-parametric test Wilcoxon signed ranges was used, seeking differences in medians. KEY WORDS: disability, inclusion, stuttering, correction, logopedic help. ECUADOR.
10. TITLE: The development of social competence of students of pedagogical specialties in the educational process of the university. AUTHORS: Natalia A. Bakholskaya, Svetlana S. Velikanova, Evgeny P. Romanov, Olga V. Andreeva, Evgeny V. Shestopalov, Oksana P. Chernykh. ABSTRACT: This article is devoted to the development of social competence of students of pedagogical specialties. It reveals the concept of social competence as a complex of knowledge and skills necessary for a future teacher for social interaction, adaptation in society and contributing to self-realization and self-determination. The authors describe the results of experimental work, which confirmed the effectiveness of the developed complex of pedagogical conditions that ensure the development of social competence of students of pedagogical specialties. KEY WORDS: competence, social competence, development of social competence of students. RUSSIA.
11. TITLE: Effectiveness of a didactic alternative for the development of student scientific culture. AUTHORS: Olga Gloria Barbón Pérez, Fernando Castro Sánchez, Lexinton Cepeda Astudillo. ABSTRACT: The university context is the appropriate scenario to cultivate the vocation of students as future scientists and the space in which the motivation and love of science should be promoted throughout the student community. An educational research was carried out in two Ecuadorian universities. Two groups were selected, one consisting of 386 students from the UNACH and another group, made up of 414 students from the UNIANDES. The didactic alternative with an integrating approach for the development of the student scientific culture was applied to the experimental group. The Wilcoxon Rank Sum test was performed. KEY WORDS: didactic alternative, development of scientific culture, student scientific culture. ECUADOR.
12. TITLE: Feasibility of application of a methodology for the development of skills of generalization of thought in the teaching-learning process of the grammatical units. AUTHORS: Liuvan Herrera Carpio, Liset Camaño Carballo, Carlos Espinoza Chávez, Yamili González Carmonat, Luz Granda Macías. ABSTRACT: The great majority of university students develop an average level of proficiency in the construction of dissimilar variants of written texts. An educational research was carried out in 2018. A methodology was designed and applied to form the generalization of thought in the teaching-learning process of the grammatical units in the Language and Literature Pedagogy Career of the National University of Chimborazo in Ecuador. Once the methodological conception was formed, its implementation was carried out to determine its feasibility and relevance of application in educational practice. KEY WORDS: Skill development, teaching-learning process, grammatical units. ECUADOR.
13. TITLE: The formative professional project as method that energizes the professional's formation in the pedagogic careers. AUTHORS: José Luis Lissabet Rivero, Tania de la Caridad Rosabal Ferrer. ABSTRACT: The article presents a scientific result obtained by the authors in the Project "Innovation and Didactic Systematization for the Training of University Professionals, through undergraduate and postgraduate training in Pedagogical Sciences". The objective is to characterize, from the didactic point of view, the design of the Professional Training Project as a method to develop the methodological management of the research work practice, based on the methodological teaching work developed by the career, disciplinary and academic year groups, and conceived from the Main Integrating Discipline, in order to form and develop professional skills and achieve the student's preparation to face the solution of problems related to the object of the profession. KEY WORDS: professional formative project, investigative labor practice, Main Integrating Discipline, professional formation, pedagogical careers. CUBA.
14. TITLE: The lecto-literary didactic formation: way of professional integration in the students of Arts and Spanish Literature. ABSTRACT: Theoretical considerations are offered on the necessity of the lector-literary didactic training of the students of Arts and of Spanish-Literature. The lector-literary didactic dimension is recognized to concretize the double intentionality of the training process of these professionals, since teaching is one of the modes of action of the Bachelor of Arts. The conventions are treated as a literary category, with a lector-literary distinction, which by forming a network, guarantees orientation and direction in the teaching of reading, analysis and literary promotion. A group of objectives is proposed for the lector-literary training, which are associated with those of the academic years, as a guarantee of a gradual process in the initial training of these professionals. KEY WORDS: lector-literary didactic training, lector-literary didactic conventions, net of lector-literary didactic conventions, lector-literary didactic dimension. CUBA.
15. TITLE: Workshops for the development of university student's cognitive independence. AUTHORS: Mario Aguilar Martínez, Andrea Bucaram Caicedo, Lorena Merizalde Áviles, Julio Paredes López, Natali Padilla Padilla. ABSTRACT: In order to obtain information about the construction of articles that are made in the workshop, a survey was applied to the students selected through intentional sampling. The qualitative variables were summarized through absolute frequencies and percentages. The confidence interval (95% CI) was calculated for each point estimate of the percent through the exact method by the Binomial distribution. The Signos test was used, non-parametric test for related samples for the pre-test and post-test. The following statistical hypotheses were formulated. KEY WORDS: Personality, cognitive independence, experiment. ECUADOR.
16. TITLE: Collaborative techniques implemented by university students while preparing an oral presentation. AUTHOR: Claudine Benoit Ríos. ABSTRACT: The oral presentation is one of the most widely used discursive genres in the academic field; however, it is not always addressed in the classroom from a process and collaborative perspective. The present study shows a pedagogical experience based on the implementation of collaborative techniques by university students, during the preparation and delivery of an oral presentation. Consistent with the pedagogical experience, the paper shares the questionnaire results, which included the students’ reflection about the teaching-learning process after the use of collaborative techniques, feedback strategies and communication skills in the classroom. KEY WORDS: collaborative techniques, process evaluation, feedback strategies, oral communication. CHILE.
17. TITLE: Current problems in the teaching of Chemistry to high school students. AUTHORS: Monserrat Catalina Orrego Riofrío, Hernán Castillo Villacrés, Mesías Machado Maliza, Ximena Cangas Oña, Janneth Ximena Iglesias Quintana. ABSTRACT: The decrease of the enrollment of students in experimental sciences, and in particular of the Chemistry, as well as the diminution in their competitions to complete the subject Chemical of the basic cycles of other university careers, is a world-wide problem. The students' disinterest in chemistry responds to the lack of motivation for this science and the difficulty of their learning; besides, it is not perceived by them as useful for the future life. The present investigation applies a methodology to reflect on ways to promote the approach of students to Chemistry in high school. KEY WORDS: chemistry teaching, baccalaureate, experimental sciences. ECUADOR.
18. TITLE: Proposal of a Strategy for the pedagogical treatment of poetry in the Ecuadorian university. AUTHORS: Diego Vega Carrillo, Olga Gloria Barbón Pérez, Fredy Cañizares Galarza, Elizabeth Martínez Patiño, Luis Vargas Erazo, Hernán Condo Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: Strategies for the pedagogical treatment of poetry in the Ecuadorian university develop the knowledge of folklore and facilitate its experimentation. A strategy for the treatment of poetry in the Ecuadorian university was designed. The designed product obeyed the following structure: 5 phases, which include four to eight activities, depending on the case. The phases of the proposed strategy are: Strategic Orientation, Diagnosis, Preparatory, Strategic Projection, Implementation and Evaluation. KEY WORDS: pedagogical treatment, poetry, Ecuadorian university. ECUADOR.
19. TITLE: Didactic Model of the dynamics of the teaching-learning process of the subject Execution of works (Theory and Practice) II. AUTHORS: Yamilka Sosa Oliva, Juana María Lorente Alarcón. ABSTRACT: This article is based on the results of a PhD thesis in Pedagogical Sciences and the Technological-Pedagogical Integration project: a challenge of the professional training process in professional technical education. It deals with a didactic model of the dynamics of the teaching-learning process of the subject Execution of Works (Theory and Practice) II, with the purpose of favouring the integrated appropriation of the content execution of works, of the future technicians in Civil Construction. The aforementioned model is supported by a systemic logic for the understanding, interpretation and generalization of the content. Execution of works, which, mainstreamed by the combination of technological work methods and teaching-learning methods, is an expression of new regularities that denote its nature essentiality. KEY WORDS: dynamics, teaching-learning process, contents of the subject Execution of Works. CUBA.
20. TITLE: Procedure for research process quality assessment in the Ecuadorian university. AUTHORS: Gustavo Álvarez Gómez, Ariel Romero Fernández, Medardo Luzuriaga, Iruma Alfonso González. ABSTRACT: The evaluation of the quality of the university processes is an alternative to evaluate the performance of the institutions and establish the possible improvements for the achievement of the academic excellence. The research developed allowed to define a procedure to evaluate the quality of the research in the Ecuadorian university, specifically in the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes (UNIANDES). The necessary steps for the evaluation of the quality of the process are defined using the Kendall concordance coefficient, which allowed identifying the qualitative and quantitative indicators that characterize this process. KEY WORDS: quality evaluation, research process, quality of research, Ecuadorian university. ECUADOR.
21. TITLE: Validation of a strategy for the pedagogical treatment of local poetry in the framework of the discipline Language and Literature at the Ecuadorian University. AUTHORS: Martha Sánchez Torres, Mauricio Amat Abreu, Manuel Ricardo Velázquez, Ned Quevedo Arnaiz, Liuvan Herrera Carpio, Olga Gloria Barbón Pérez. ABSTRACT: Knowledge of texts and authors representative of local literature helps to consolidate in students the formation of a national and Latin American identity in cultural and political contexts. A research was conducted aimed at validating a strategy for the pedagogical treatment of poetry in the locality within the framework of the Language and Literature discipline in the Ecuadorian university. In general, the experts agreed with all the actions and stages of the proposed strategy. KEY WORDS: strategy, poetry of the locality, Language and Literature, Ecuadorian university. ECUADOR.
22. TITLE: Validation of two instruments to evaluate the mediation process in the classroom to ensure educational inclusion. AUTHORS: Rubén López Vázquez, Sergio Tobón Tobón, María Guadalupe Veytia Bucheli, Luís Gibrán Juárez Hernández. ABSTRACT: The challenges of today's society call for new ways of teaching and evaluating, which focus on content, so that adequate tools are needed to assess the teaching process. The purpose of the study is to design and perform the content validation of two instruments with socioformative rubric structure that allow to assess the mediation processes to ensure educational inclusion. An instrumental study of content validation and reliability was used with respect to the two instruments and the application to a pilot group of 50 teachers and 50 public school students. The results obtained by Cronbach's alpha were greater than 0.891, which confirms that the rubrics are validated. KEY WORDS: inclusive education, teaching process, socioformative rubric, content validity. MEXICO.
23. Two basic conditions for the formation of the discursive-investigative competence in professionals of the superior education. AUTHORS: Alejandro Arturo Ramos Banteurt, Leonardo Silva Speck. ABSTRACT: The definition of the term competency for the analysis of the complex nature of the competency formation process is explored. The need to work according to the integration of knowledge is taken into account, starting from the essence of the meaning of this concept, which goes through suitability, flexibility and contextualization for creative entrepreneurship, mobilized and personalized with social character. The guiding function of the teacher is underlined to facilitate the mobilized and motivated role of the students, who find the meaning of the solution of problems to transform the concrete and specific reality where they work, from the contextualization. This monitoring allows us to understand the value of the basic conditions for the formation of discursive-investigative competence. KEY WORDS: competition, basic conditions, formation of discursive-investigative competition. CUBA.
24. TITLE: Confident behaviour training as a means of developing communicative competence of future camp counselors. AUTHORS: Svetlana V. Shedina, Elena N. Tkach, Valentina A. Davydenko. ABSTRACT: Communicative competence is described by the authors of the paper as a psychological phenomenon that allows a person to behave actively and constructively in various life situations suggesting the need for interaction, including difficult life situations by using external and internal reserves to overcome them. The paper describes the opportunities of confident behaviour training as a means of developing the communicative competence of university students – future camp counselors. The authors of the study justify the idea that the confident behaviour training promotes the development of assertiveness of students, their communication skills and aptitudes, the ability to express their own position, to strive to understand the position of partners in communication and to be a reflective listener. This training allows the participants to optimize the style of their interaction with different interlocutors. KEY WORDS: communicative competence, confident behaviour training, camp, counselor, student. RUSSIA.
25. TITLE: The development of hardiness of university students: future camp counselors in the conditions of a specially organized activity. AUTHORS: Svetlana V. Shedina, Elena N. Tkach, Valentina A. Davydenko, ABSTRACT: The paper is devoted to the description of the development of hardiness of university students – future camp counselors in a specially organized activity in the framework of operation of the District Coordination Center for Training and Support of Camp Counselors in the Far East Federal District of the Russian Federation. Hardiness is considered as a system of beliefs of a person about himself, about the world, about the relationship with the world, which prevents the emergence of internal tension in stressful situations and helps to cope with stress. The authors of the paper present a description of the experiment organized in the format of socio-psychological training. KEY WORDS: development of hardiness, students, future camp counselors, university, context. RUSSIA.
26. TITLE: Directions of self-determination and professional choice in adolescents in modern times. AUTHORS: Rashid Vakil Jabbarov, Xatira Nurali İbrahimova, Yamen Aziz Valiyeva. ABSTRACT: The directions of the formation of self-determination are studied in this article and it is mentioned that the self-determination of adolescents has a serious impact on their professional choice. It was clear, from the research conducted, that the adolescents' lack of imagination about the profession affects the suitability of their self-determination process, as well as that the correct thoughts are not dominant in the adolescents related to the profession, and especially, values such as courtesy, responsibility, patience, etc., are not reflected. The facts show that it is necessary to create a favorable educational environment to ensure the suitability of professional guidance in adolescents and minimize the impact of parents on professional choice. KEY WORDS: adolescents and young people, professional choice, self – imagination, professional, hierarchy. AZERBAIJAN.
27. TITLE: Scientific methodological and didactic quality in the evaluation of research projects. AUTHORS: Olga Gloria Barbón Pérez, Ariel Romero Fernández, Mario Zavala Hoyos, Mario Aguilar Martínez, María Lorena Merizalde Avilés. ABSTRACT: A theoretical systematization has been carried out based on the following systematization criteria: scientific methodological quality in the evaluation of research projects, didactic quality in the evaluation of research projects and evaluation of research projects. A total of 70 papers were reviewed, 28 were discarded because they did not fully comply with the systematization criteria or include outdated information. Reflections were made on the opinions expressed in 22 documents, including regulations, books and scientific articles. KEY WORDS: Systematization, scientific methodological quality in the evaluation of research projects, didactic quality in the evaluation of research projects, evaluation of research projects. ECUADOR.
28. TITLE: Characterization of the management competence in education for the pedagogical exercise in Las Tunas educational scenario. AUTHORS: Michel Enrique Gamboa Graus, Yurixander Castillo Rojas, Jorge Félix Parra Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: The intention of this work was directed to the generation of scientific knowledge about the current state of leadership competence in education for the pedagogical exercise in Las Tunas educational scenario. For this, the rigorous treatment of the scientific method used in experiential processes of educational work management was carried out. This was carried out by members of a research project of the University of Las Tunas. Thus, the usefulness of Statistics for educational research was used with the application of a scale for the measurement of said competence, elaborated by the same work team. This resulted in a characterization in details about the leadership competence in education in the territory. KEY WORDS: Statistics, competence, management, education. CUBA.
29. TITLE: Effectiveness of the practical guide “Step by Step for Teachers”. AUTHORS: Maritza Larrea Vejar, Sandra Guijarro Paguay, Sandra Abarca García, Ruth Molina Mazón, Lorena Hernández Andrade, Edgar Jaramillo Moyano. ABSTRACT: A quantitative and transversal research was developed, with a pre-experimental design, aimed at knowing the effectiveness of the practical guide "Step by Step for Teachers", taking into account both, students and teachers’ perspective. Previously validated, semi-structured questionnaires were applied as data collection instruments. A non-probabilistic sampling of intentional type was carried out in 46 students and 6 teachers of the eighth year A and B of the Superior Technological Institute "Isabel de Godín", during the 2016-2017 academic year. KEY WORDS: English teaching, pre-experimental design effectiveness, practical guide "Step by Step for Teachers. ECUADOR.
30. TITLE: Morphology for the development of English vocabulary with the fourth level students of ESPOCH Cambridge extension. October - December 2016. AUTHORS: Luis Francisco Mantilla Cabrera, César Augusto Narváez Vilema, Mayra Alexandra Carrillo Rodríguez, Ximena Gabriela Ortiz Orellana, Mónica Paulina León Rodríguez, Johanna Maritza Arrobo Coronel. ABSTRACT: For some authors, the explicit morphology is the trigger of syntactic processes, for others, the triggers are the values of the abstract components that do not have a direct relation with the lexicon or the explicit morphology. An intervention study on the morphology for the development of vocabulary in English was carried out with the fourth level students of the Cambridge extension of the ESPOCH during the period October-December 2016. 27 students were studied, to whom a modified before-after observation guide was applied. The variables were Inflection, Derivation, Compounds and Language that were measured by points. KEY WORDS: Morphology, vocabulary development in English, teaching English. ECUADOR.
31. TITLE: Syntax for the improvement of the English writing to rend international PET test with the fifth level students of ESPOCH Cambridge extension. April-June 2017. AUTHORS: César Augusto Narváez Vilema, Luis Francisco Mantilla Cabrera, Mayra Alexandra Carrillo Rodríguez, Jaime Alberto Tapia Salinas, Francisco Javier González Cadena, Karla Janneth Quishpe Maigu. ABSTRACT: An intervention-type study was conducted on the syntax for the improvement of writing in English to perform PET international tests with the fifth-level students of the Cambridge extension of the ESPOCH during the period from April to June 2017. 29 students were studied to which a modified before-after observation guide was applied. The Wilcoxon Signal Ranks hypothesis test was performed, which is a non-parametric one, since the variables are not normally distributed and the sample size is less than 30. KEY WORDS: syntax, writing improvement, English, international PET tests, Cambridge. ECUADOR.
32. TITLE: Relationship between intensive reading and written production in a foreign language. AUTHORS: Nelly Margarita Padilla Padilla, Yajaira Natali Padilla Padilla, Ruth Patricia Molina Mazón, Sandra Leticia Guijarro Paguay, Jazmina Ivonne Mena Mayorga, Silvia Narciza Cazar Costales. ABSTRACT: The essential role of reading as a manager of development in all work areas and in any disciplinary knowledge, is widely recognized. It is not limited only as an academic resource to know, complement and build new knowledge, because it represents a source of enjoyment for those who do it in their free time, in addition, in the educational setting, reading is the first cognitive tool that allows adopting techniques and learning strategies. An investigation of quasi-experimental, structured bivariate correlational design was carried out. The correlation was sought between the variables application of intensive reading and development of written production. KEY WORDS: intensive reading, written production in a foreign language, learning, reading, English as a foreign language. ECUADOR.
33. TITLE: Arousing good emotions in formal education: Analysis according to the ethics of Max Scheler. AUTHORS: Felipe Nicolás Mujica Johnson. ABSTRACT: Emotional education is an issue that is being discussed by different professionals who are linked to the pedagogical field. Thus, through this essay, it is intended to contribute to that pedagogical discussion, which analyzes the consequences of the ethics proposed by Max Scheler, in the good emotional development. From this analysis, the role of love in the appropriation of positive values is exposed. Therefore, the act of love would be what arouses the appropriate emotional content. Equally, it would be the source that drives to transform society, as Johann Pestalozzi and Paulo Freire point out. Finally, it is concluded that the adequate emotional content is independent of the pleasure or pain it produces. KEY WORDS: moral education, emotional development, moral philosophy, love, social transformation. CHILE.
34. TITLE: Common mistakes in the formative process of grammatical generalizations and proposal of corrective strategies. AUTHORS: Abdel Bermúdez, Liuvan Herrera Carpio, Rubén Guerrero Caicedo, Elsy Labrada González, Marlene López Domínguez. ABSTRACT: It is essential to study those errors that stand out in the formative process of grammatical generalizations and to propose corrective strategies, since having a clear perception of the flaws in the processes of lexical construction the teacher can correct them with greater precision and individuality. The present study is of a diagnostic-descriptive nature, located in the line of analysis of errors, it seeks to analyze and categorize the errors committed by students in the career of Pedagogy of Language and Literature of the National University of Chimborazo in 2018. KEY WORDS: Common mistakes, formative process, grammatical generalizations, corrective strategies. ECUADOR.
35. TITLE: Perception of the Arab non-native accent in Spanish and its incidence on the message delivery. AUTHOR: Bachir Mahyub Rayaa. ABSTRACT: Simultaneous interpreting from Arabic into Spanish (AR-SP SI) is, on the whole, carried out by native Arabic speakers. 87.5% of AR-SP interpreters based in Spain have Arabic as a mother tongue and Spanish as a foreign language. Given this peculiarity, it was interesting, as well as novel, to analyze users' perception of AR-SP SI in order to find out how they assess the interpreter’s non-native accent in Spanish and its incidence on the fidelity and accuracy of the source speech delivery. In order to do this, this study sounded out the opinion of 50 users, who after watching a meeting interpreted into Spanish by a native Arabic speaker, responded to a short questionnaire. KEY WORDS: users’ perception, Arabic-Spanish simultaneous interpreting, non-native accent, interpreting fidelity, interpreting accuracy. SPAIN.
36. TITLE: Procedure for the implementation of learning by project to producers of the sector vegas del hoyo. AUTHORS: Dayami Laguna Ávila, Yordanis Escalona Fernández, Hilaris Leyva Gómez, Glaymarit Eugenia Flores Saldeño. ABSTRACT: The training to agricultural producers constitutes a necessity; therefore, a methodological procedure was elaborated from May to October of 2014; it considers the exposed aspects for its conception as a scientific result and assumes the proposal made in the National Institute of Training and Socialist Education, to improve the curriculum, the production and service model. The research was developed through empirical, theoretical methods and workshops with the social protagonists involved in Vegas del Hoyo sector. It is concluded that the proposed procedure is a tool for the project-based learning and in the development of knowledge and skills for the mitigation of problems. KEY WORDS: training, curriculum, procedure, project. CUBA.
37. TITLE: The potential of Education and Art in the innovative development of Russia. AUTHORS: V.N. Vvedenskiy, V.N. Kovalenko, O.A. Sokolova, О.А. Kireeva. ABSTRACT: The aim of this research is to identify the potential of Education and Art in the innovative development of Russia. The suggestion is to balance the existing national idea of a technological breakthrough versus the idea of an educational breakthrough. The experience of implementing educational innovations has been generalized and a conclusion has been made that neither high-profile projects nor the most advanced technologies are able to replace the teachers’ and students’ hard work in creating an effective system of education. KEY WORDS: educational innovations, traditions, technological breakthrough, the potential of art, ethical upbringing. RUSSIA.
38. TITLE: Studying the place of cultural components in the Social Sciences Curriculum for the first grade of high school in Iran. AUTHORS: Esmat Tabandeh, Masoumeh Ganji, Maryam Mohammadi, Sajad Kamalafza. ABSTRACT: The research work is based on the method of qualitative content analysis, including the national education document, and approvals of the Council of the Cultural Revolution, curriculum experts and education teachers. The data collection was by a semi-structured interview and a questionnaire by researchers. The results of this research showed that the level of attention to the desirable cultural cognitive goals in the social sciences curriculum for the eighth and ninth grades of secondary school was favorable, but not for the seventh grade. The methods of evaluation of the curriculum for the three grades were the functional evaluation, the qualitative evaluation based on the observation, the evaluation of individual or group projects and the verbal evaluation. KEY WORDS: cultural component, Social Sciences, curriculum, high school, Iran. IRAN.
39. TITLE: The University and its role in achieving gender equity from diversity. AUTHORS: Tanya del Rocío Sánchez Salazar, Gisella Elizabeth Blaschke Guillén, Peggy Verónica Hernández Lara, Iralda Marlene Alemán Franco, Graciela Alemania Valencia Mayorga. ABSTRACT: The teacher, as a responsable entity for the teaching-learning process in Higher Education, must fulfill his role considering as part of it the inclusion of gender from diversity for the formation of values in students that contribute to the generation of equality gender. In this article, some theoretical aspects regarding cultural identity and gender equality are valued, as well as the reference to a study carried out at the National University of Ecuador about the implementation of policies that contribute to gender equality. KEY WORDS: Education, professor, inclusion, diversity, gender. ECUADOR.
40. TITLE: The culture and the integral formation of the university student. Pedagogic strategy proposal. AUTHOR: Ana Rosa Aparicio Torres. ABSTRACT: In this paper reflections are made on the place that culture occupies in the formation of the university student, given that in recent years; these topics have become topics of vital importance, an aspect that in our view is related to the opinion of modern philosophers, who consider that we are in the "New Middle Ages", evidenced by the lack and loss of knowledge and all that this produces in society. In the university, not only science must be done, but also culture, so the design of a pedagogical strategy for the integral formation of the university student, through the culture, constitutes a social necessity and is a problem of great actuality. KEY WORDS: culture, integral formation, university student, pedagogical strategy. MEXICO.
41. TITLE: The stimulation of the modeling in the students during the learning of the abstraction, analysis and synthesis of concepts. AUTHORS: Yaritnza Hernández Coromoto, Nairovys Gómez Martínez, Gloria Medina Naranjo, Adisnay Rodríguez Placencia, María Fernanda Morales. ABSTRACT: A training experiment was carried out in three careers (Nursing, Medicine and Odontology) of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes (UNIANDES), in Ambato, Ecuador. The application of a survey to teachers and a pedagogical test prove the stimulation of the creativity of the students during the learning of the abstraction, analysis and synthesis of concepts was carried out. The concretion of this model the creation of a system of exercises and problems of application that make possible the transfer of theoretical knowledge in life situations. KEY WORDS: modeling, learning, abstraction, analysis and synthesis. ECUADOR.
42. TITLE: Validation of the dimensions for the evaluation of the quality of the management process of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes. AUTHORS: Ariel Romero Fernández, Gustavo Álvarez Gómez, Raúl Comas Rodríguez, Jane Toro Toro, Vladimir Vega Falcón. ABSTRACT: A qualitative research was carried out based on the validation of a set of proposed dimensions for the evaluation of the quality of the management process of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes (UNIANDES). The application of the Delphi method was preceded by three rounds of consultation with a group of eight UNIANDES specialists, Ambato headquarters, with the aim of reaching, from their assessment, a primary consensus on the proposed dimensions. For this process, group work techniques were used: List reduction and weighted voting. KEY WORDS: dimensions, quality evaluation, management process, Autonomous Regional University of the Andes. ECUADOR.
43. TITLE: Validation of a pedagogic strategy for the formation of identity values in Ecuadorian students. AUTHORS: Santiago Alvarado Ibarra, Fernando Caicedo Banderas, Santiago Fiallos Bonilla, Genaro Jordan Naranjo. ABSTRACT: A pedagogical model for the formation of identity values in middle-level students was designed and applied through the contents of local history in its connection with national history. In the model, it is part of the conception of the teaching-learning process of the History of Ecuador. The Delphy method was used with the purpose of seeking a consensus around the model designed, in such a way that the result of its application becomes concrete in the elevation of the formative potentialities of the proposal. KEY WORDS: experimental model, values formation, identity values, medium level. ECUADOR.
44. TITLE: Levels of burnout syndrome in professors of an Ecuadorian university. AUTHORS: Ariel Romero Fernández, Iván Pimienta Concepción, Miguel Ramos Argilagos, Alberto Sánchez Garrido, Raúl González Salas. ABSTRACT: The Burnout syndrome is a serious affectation of the mental and physical health that particularly affects the professionals of the education. Through a correlational and cross-sectional descriptive study, its presence was evaluated in 56 teachers, using the Maslach Burnout Inventory. Being the objective to analyze the level of burnout present in professors of the Faculty of Medical Sciences of UNIANDES University. A statistically significant relationship was detected between the dimensions of the syndrome Emotional tiredness and depersonalization and statistical relationships not significant with seniority in the profession. KEY WORDS: Teachers burnout syndrome, emotional fatigue, depersonalization, seniority in the profession. ECUADOR.
45. TITLE: The semiotic space of Festive Culture in the mode of Modernity. AUTHORS: Litvinova Margarita Vasilyevna, Vereitinova Tatyana Yuryevna. ABSTRACT: This research was carried out to study the cultural and semiotic field of holiday in the discourse of modern culture. The present article is based on the principles of historicism, objectivity, structuralism and system. The general methodology used in this study were analytical, cultural-historical, semiotic, and structural-semiotic methods. The cultural-semiotic and structuralist methodology used in the analysis of festive culture caused to analyze the symbolic field of the modern holiday, localize its phenomenal nature and promote sustainable preservation of the holiday in the mode of modern culture. KEY WORDS: celebration, culture, Semiotics, denotation, connotation. RUSSIA.
46. TITLE: What is indigenous education? Reflections on the concept. AUTHORS: Guadalupe Tinajero Villavicencio, Lorena Martínez Zavala. ABSTRACT: The objective of this work is to reflect on the concept of indigenous education. Like any construct, it is the result of a historical process and a series of struggles and resistances that have materialized in laws, institutions, regulations, programs, materials and actions. The concept is the product of a dynamic process in which there coexists a history of domination and a history of subalternity, in which the indigenous resists disappearing and being subsumed by the homogeneity of citizens. This essay is an outline that tries to answer what indigenous education is. In order to develop the ideas and approaches, we carried out a review document of institutional reports, articles, books, newspaper notes and academic diagnoses. KEY WORDS: Indigenous education, educational institutions, educational policies. MEXICO.
47. TITLE: Is Higher Education policy an opportunity for the Technological, Geographical and Social (TGS) Regional Integration? The case of the Binational Bachelor in Tourism (Argentina and Uruguay). AUTHOR: Mauricio Nihil Olivera Cajiga. ABSTRACT: This article analyzes the divorce between discourse and institutional practices that seek to consolidate regional integration processes (MERCOSUR) based on scientific, technological, educational and cultural cooperation among its members, based on the creation of common academic spaces and international cooperation for the development of science from public universities. The case study, the Binational Bachelor in Tourism (Uruguay / Argentina) describes the difficulties of both universities in the management and internationalization of Higher Education from its inception in the year 2005 until its final closure in 2015, within the framework of the Information and Knowledge Society that promotes integration as a strategy to generate regional and international interdisciplinary academic spaces. KEY WORDS: Technological, Geographical and Social Regional Integration (TGS); Universidad; integración; políticas; MERCOSUR. URUGUAY.
48. TITLE: Designing training workshops for the confrontation of violence. AUTHORS: Iruma Alfonso González, Enrique Rodríguez Reyes, Magdalena Inés Ullauri Moreno, Juan Viteri Rodríguez, Kenia Peñafiel Jaramillo, Fausto Pintado Astudillo. ABSTRACT: An educational intervention was carried out in 2017. The research was conducted at the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes, located in the Ambato canton of Tungurahua province, which diagnosed manifestations of violence among its students. The activities were carried out under the modality of a workshop, with the objective that the participants in the reflection and examination work elaborated their concepts and criteria of a new reality. KEY WORDS: workshops, training, violence, educational intervention. ECUADOR.
49. TITLE: Realization of individually-oriented technology of multicultural interdisciplinary integration in the system of musical education. AUTHORS: Sergey Ivanovich Kurganskiy Natalya Romanovna Turavets, Alina Vyacheslavovna Skripkina, Susanna Vasilyeva Tumasyan, Svetlana Sergeevna Kuko. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the actual problems of using in the system of higher music education the provisions of interdisciplinary integration on a multicultural basis. Results showed that due to the historical and socio-cultural prerequisites for the development of society, taking into account the individual-oriented technology of preparing students-musicians, proposed a comprehensive study of the features of multicultural interdisciplinary integration based on systemic, historical-typological and regional-civilizational approaches. KEY WORDS: musical education, integration, interdisciplinarity, polyculture education, comparative musicology. RUSSIA.
50. TITLE: Foreign language e-course as informal learning tool for digital literacy development. AUTHORS: Elena Soltovets, Oksana Chigisheva, Denis Dubover. ABSTRACT: The changes of the world knowledge acquisition paradigm have resulted in the necessity of the new, blended education forms, the process being at the same time impeded by the low level of learners’ digital literacy. The peculiarities of practical teaching needs and challenges of the new tutoring standards have been met in the tailored course “Famous people”, designed and introduced in Southern Federal University. Learning foreign language through distant course should help to create comfortable environment for informal learning. That adds to the scope of tutor responsibilities and proficiency, some aspects of which being only revealed in the practical application experience. KEY WORDS: blended learning, interactive e-course, informal learning, digital literacy, foreign language learning. RUSSIA.
51. TITLE: The new generation counselor: system and training technology. AUTHORS: Svetlana V. Kutnyak, Darya V. Kizhaeva, Elena V. Dementieva, Alexander E. Falileev. ABSTRACT: The article presents the experience of psychological and pedagogical training of students of a pedagogical higher education institution to work as a camp counselor or children's association. For the high-quality and effective formation of these competencies among students, a training system is proposed that ensures the holistic development of the personality of the counselor, the development of his worldview, and stimulates life and professional self-determination forms of counselors certification, the principles of the organization of student teaching and instructive-methodological collecting, technologies of pedagogical support of the student leader are characterized. KEY WORDS: counselor, children's association, temporary children's team, professional competence of the counselor, pedagogical group. RUSSIA.
52. TITLE: The call of the MALL: the use of smartphones in Higher Education. A literature review. AUTHOR: Rastislav Metruk. ABSTRACT: The aim of this article is to present a review of literature related to mall (mobile-assisted language learning) and the use of smartphones for the purposes of language learning in higher education settings. Mall offers numerous considerable advantages, but also some drawbacks. moreover, in spite of the fact that smartphones can be regarded as useful aids to language learning, a number of studies indicate that the use of smartphones does not always spur teaching and learning since there are some limitations which need to be taken into account. finally, teachers themselves occupy a substantial role in integrating mall into the teaching process, and ought to be provided with adequate and effective training. KEY WORDS: mall (mobile-assisted language learning), mobile technologies, smartphones, EFL learners, higher education. ESLOVAKIA.
53. TITLE: The use of ICT as a resource for the self-improvement of the education professional. AUTHORS: Andrés Jesús Rojas López, Yadira de la Caridad Avila Aguilera. ABSTRACT: The material expresses considerations arising from the consultation of specialized literature and the professional experience of the authors in relation to the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in training processes, and the self-improvement of the education professional. In the context of contemporary pedagogical practice, influenced by the use of ICT based on the social need for the teacher's professional development to develop the technological professionalization of the same, this is conceived as a process of adaptive-creative apprehension process, in the fact that professors surpass themselves in the same measure that they investigate and train their students. KEY WORDS: information and communication technologies, self-improvement, professionalization, professional skills, professional performance. CUBA.
55. TITLE: Technologies in the reconfiguration of contemporaneous pedagogical models. AUTHOR: Mellember Arias Zabala. ABSTRACT: We witness an age where technology has turned into an imperative when times come to rethink education. We hear every day talking about devices like Ovas, Avas, Mooc, Elearning, Mlearning, among other forms of naming the teaching and learning strategies whose logic show us the central role of the technological device in the new conceptions of education. The presence of these devices, both in basic and higher education, does not respond, in any way, to a fashion. They truly account for a redefinition of the pedagogical, where there is a compromise of the Being and the raison d’être of contemporaneous formation. We will deal with these considerations in this text, which comes from the research project “Computational Thinking and Educational Practices. A pedagogical experience with the implementation of the Scratch Programming Language”. KEY WORDS: Technologies, education, teaching, learning, pedagogical models. COLOMBIA.
56. TITLE: Significant learning proposal, through the use of the Moodle platform as a didactic strategy for the subject Administration I in Don Vasco University, Uruapan, Michoacán, Mexico. AUTHOR: América Vega Huerta. ABSTRACT: Every year, in the classrooms, a great challenge in the teaching-learning process is presented, since the teachers require to use tools and innovate with technological resources in the classes at the preparatory level. Students require more activities that catch their attention and can have an immediate feedback. Through this proposal of activities for the subject Administration I, you can see how to apply and use an educational platform for free and that the teacher can design dynamics, interaction activities and challenges for students to perform and to help the process of learning will be given with different activities that can be performed synchronously and asynchronously. KEY WORDS: learning, information and communication technologies. MEXICO.
57. TITLE: Virtual Reality: realities, prospectives and perceptions of Information Technologies university students. AUTHORS: Ramón Ventura Roque Hernández, Eduardo Javier Mendiola Medrano, Adán López Mendoza, Juan Antonio Herrera Izaguirre. ABSTRACT: This paper describes the experiences of a group of ten Information Technologies university students, who were presented for the first time with a video in 360 degrees. They were surveyed to learn about their perceptions; they described their experience and evaluated the use of virtual reality. The data was collected with a questionnaire of twelve questions with the Likert scale. The statistical analysis consisted in obtaining frequencies in SPSS. The majority of the students had a good experience. Virtual reality was valued positively for uses of education, health, therapy, and support for people with disabilities, but there were divided opinions on its future use. These contributions allow to contextualize future researches and educational implementations. KEY WORDS: Higher Education, educational innovations, Computing, new technologies, prospective. MEXICO.
58. TITLE: A Futuristic Analysis Approach of Neural Network for Intrusion Detection System. AUTHORS: Rahim Khan, Mohmmed Al-shehri. ABSTRACT: Security is a crucial issue for computer systems; so, Intrusion Detection Systems began to exist as the next level of security. Artificial intelligence techniques provide a conceivable solution to intrusion detection. In this document, a qualitative approach of neural networks is proposed to detect intrusions based on analysis of relevant characteristics. The results show that separate neural networks based on the analysis of relevant characteristics for each type of attack detect attacks faster than the unique neural network classifier with the data set we have used from the KDD Cup data. The neural network approach reduces training time and attacks can be detected over time. KEY WORDS: Intrusion Detection, KDD Cup data, Neural Networks, Feature relevant analysis. SAUDI ARABIA.
59. TITLE: Diagnosis and consultation of experts for the implementation of a didactic model for the education of environmental attitudes in UNIANDES medical students. AUTHORS: Lester Wong Vazquez, Guillermo Bastidas Tello, Nancy Verano Gómez, Andrés Gallegos Cobo, María Gabriela González Chico. ABSTRACT: The implementation of a didactic model for the education of environmental attitudes in medical students, took place in the UNIANDES, in the period 2017-2018 and initially required a diagnosis of the teachers who would carry out its application. The results of this diagnosis and the consultation of experts are presented in this paper. KEY WORDS: Diagnosis, consultation of experts, didactic model, formation of environmental attitudes, medical students. ECUADOR.
60. TITLE: Different Learning Environments in Developing Knowledge about Contagious Diseases: A Test for Undergraduate Students. AUTHORS: Azadeh Ghafourian Alizadeh Tabrizi, Mustafa Sağsan. ABSTRACT: This study investigated the level of awareness of undergraduate students on HIV and Hepatitis viruses. Descriptive statistics as well as bivariate correlation has been used in order to survey the data. Results showed that the majority of undergraduate students at Near East University have a high level of awareness about HIV, while a significant number of them do not have sufficient knowledge about Hepatitis virus. A positive significant correlation between the level of Hepatitis awareness and students’ attitude towards family efforts on educating them about contagious diseases was found. KEY WORDS: Awareness of contagious diseases, Hepatitis, human immunodeficiency virus, Northern Cyprus, Learning environments. CYPRUS.
61. TITLE: Student clustering of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences based on key variables of life expectancy, self-esteem and academic burnout. AUTHORS: Abdolreza Mahmoudi, Maryam Shamsaei, Fatemeh Mahmoudi, Hadi Raeisi Shahraki. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this study was to survey the students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences based on key variables of life expectancy, self-esteem, and academic burnout. The research method was descriptive-correlational. The results showed that there is no meaningful relationship between the above-mentioned clusters and the demographic characteristics of the participants. Considering the high correlation between these three key variables and their impacts on social and academic progress of students, there is the need to plan for alternating and improving the status of students. KEY WORDS: above-mentioned, clusters, demographic characteristics, participants. IRAN.
62. TITLE: Impact of the application of an interdisciplinary didactic model, oriented to favor education of environmental attitudes in medical students. AUTHORS: Alex Fabian Solano Moreno, Carlos Soria Mejía. Mario Zavala Hoyos. Edison Suárez Merino, Frantz Villamarin Barragán. ABSTRACT: At present, it is required, from a systemic and interdisciplinary paradigm, to achieve the building of environmental knowledge in medical students. An educational pre-experiment was carried out in the period 2017-2018 to know the impact of the application of an interdisciplinary didactic model, oriented to favor the education of environmental attitudes in the Medical students of the Regional Autonomous University of the Andes (UNIANDES). KEY WORDS: environmental knowledge, medical students, educational preexperiment, impact, environmental attitudes. ECUADOR.
63. TITLE: Appealing to gender: a philosophy for the development of human relationships. AUTHOR: Julita Morales Arencibia. ABSTRACT: The present study makes an analysis of the emergence of the gender category and its importance in the development of social relationships, specifically those of a couple. Hence, the objective was to analyze the category of gender and its genesis in the process of developing social relations between men and women. The methodology used was qualitative, fundamentally through the historical-logical method and documentary analysis. The initial results showed the existing differences in the socialization of men and women and in the configuration of their relationships; this is why, it was concluded, that the subject under study is a tool to achieve the goal we intend. KEY WORDS: gender, social relations, relationships of couple. CUBA.
64. TITLE: Conceptualization of romanticism in music as gnoseo-axiological problem of personality. AUTHORS: Alina Kuznetsova, Olga Kurganskaya, Andrey Kuznetsov, Etery Kaishaury. ABSTRACT: The aim of research is to identify conceptualization of romanticism in music as gnoseo-axiological problem of personality. results showed that music not only characterizes the aesthetic level of self-consciousness of society, but also reflects the characteristics of human social and philosophical activity. The phenomenon of Romanticism in the creation of symbolic and at the same time life images of the past, at the same time, reflects the real contradictions of modernity. KEY WORDS: Conceptualization, Romanticism, romantic attitude, Piano, Music. RUSSIA.
65. TITLE: The role of women in a positivist society: the transformation of social practices of interaction in Auguste Comte. AUTHORS: Mariia Rubtcova, Natalia Martianova, Valentina Kaisarova. ABSTRACT: The article addresses the specific aspects of the position and role of women in different stages of their work from the point of view of the positivist concept of Auguste Comte. The research method is a comparative historical analysis of their opinions and reveals the distinction of the social functions of women in the theological, metaphysical and positive stages of the development of society and carries out the systematization of the philosopher's points of view on gender equality. The characteristic of "woman worship" is given as a specific designation of Comte's position in the positive stage. The functions of a woman as a subject of social transformations are defined. KEY WORDS: subordination of woman, cult of woman, gender equality, positivism, sociological realism. RUSSIA.
66. TITLE: On the specifics of isolation represented in the literary works of western european and american authors. AUTHORS: Igor V. Chekulai, Vladimir S. Pugach, Irina E. Belogortseva, Elena V. Kislitsyna, Svetlana A. Fetter. ABSTRACT: The peculiarity of fiction is that this type of text maximally transmits deeply personal, unique associations of the authors. By means of comparative study of isolation in the personal author and the common English language world picture we can identify how the use of words representatives of isolation in fiction corresponds with the accepted in English language semantic directions. In this article we have analyzed the means of representation of isolation in the works of American and Western European writers of XVII-XXI centuries. KEY WORDS: Isolation, literature, culture, linguistic image of the world. RUSSIA.
67. TITLE: Investigating the interrelationship between the Continuity of Collective Memory and Restoration of the Zand Wall Paintings in Shiraz. AUTHORS: Zahra Abbasi, Kouros Samanian, Seyed Saeed Zahed Zahedani. ABSTRACT: The research hypothesis of the study is that the search for protective measures in relation to historical mural paintings can undergo a change in the collective memory of a community. Based on the above, he mural paintings of Karim Khan in Shiraz were studied. The data collection was carried out in two stages: library and field study. Data was analyzed with the SPSS software. The results showed that aspects such as historical, cultural, physical-spatial, physical-mental, economic, social, structural and the aesthetic conservation and protection of murals, maintaining the historical and aesthetic values, can strengthen the sense of belonging, social cohesion and sense of place towards the historical mural, leading to the continuity of the collective mural memory through time. KEY WORDS: wall paintings, collective memory, restoration, conservation, Karim Khan citadel. IRAN.
68. TITLE: Sociocultural animation in public spaces and cultural centers of Valparaíso: a hermeneutical approach. AUTHORS: René Ariel Ercilla Moreno, Hernaldo Carrasco Beltrán, Felipe Nicolás Mujica Johnson. ABSTRACT: Sociocultural animation is part of the city of Valparaíso. To understand it, this study aimed to analyze its activities in public spaces and cultural centers of that city. The methodology used corresponds to the qualitative approach. The research involved 14 men and 4 women, aged between 13 and 40 years. The data was collected through 4 discussion groups and 6 semi-structured interviews. The results present three families of codes: a) motives that encourage motor animation, b) learning learned in motor animations, and c) associationism in cultural centers. It is concluded that the activities assume a political-social role, focused on building an alternative to the traditional life system. KEY WORDS: popular culture, emotions, ethics, informal education, politics. CHILE.
69. TITLE: Agritourism in Russia: modern conditions and development prospects. AUTHORS: Elena E. Kabanova, Ekaterina A. Vetrova, Tatiana A. Evstratova, Julia O. Sulyagina, Valentina I. Kataeva. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this paper is to determine the current state and development prospects of agritourism in Russia. The authors analyzed the current condition of agritourism in Russia, identified the number of facilities that are currently in business and determined possibilities of driving up demand for this product of the tourism industry. These studies helped the authors to reveal factors which prevent agritourism from growing. The authors set forth recommendations on the promotion of the rampant development of agritourism in Russia. KEY WORDS: tourism, agritourism, competitiveness of territory, economy, agriculture. RUSSIA.
70. TITLE: An analysis on Delvar Coastal Tourism Capacities. AUTHORS: Gholamreza Sabouhi, Naser Eghbali, Rahim Sarvar. ABSTRACT: The present research has been conducted with the aim of investigating the coastal tourism capacities of Delvar city. It is descriptive-analytical, and the required data has been collected based on the documentary and field methods (questionnaire). Based on the results, the potentials of Delvar city tourism capacities have been influential in the economic development of the city, and the shortage of facilities and welfare services has prevented the development of coastal tourism development of the Delvar city. KEY WORDS: Tourism industry, Coastal tourism, Capacities, Delvar city. IRAN.
71. TITLE: The role of Agritourism clusters in implementing the concept of sustainable development region. AUTHORS: I. L. Litvinenko, N. N. Solovykh, I. A. Smirnova, L. D. Kiyanova, O. A. Mironova. ABSTRACT: This article is aimed at justifying the need for the development of rural (agricultural) tourism as a condition for ensuring sustainable development of Russian rural areas. The main purpose of a cluster will be to promote Agritourism and attract tourists, as well as to address other operational issues directly related to the attraction of tourists. In our opinion, in terms of ensuring sustainable development of Russian regions as the basis for ensuring viability of the entire socio-economic system of the country, the priority should be given to diversifying the economy not only in the sectoral but also in the regional context. KEY WORDS: sustainable development, agritourism, cluster, rural areas, public-private partnership. RUSSIA.
72. TITLE: A juridical and legal study of examples of emergent contracts concluded in the form of compromise contracts. AUTHORS: Ebarhim Kargari Shoghlabad, Davood Dadashnezhad, Mohammad Javad Baqizadeh. ABSTRACT: Compromise contracts represent a broad concept in the Imamiyyah jurisprudence and in the Iranian Civil Code. The compromise literally means concession and conciliation, and the compromise in this sense differentiates the compromise contracts from all the legal actions that serve as the basis for the compromise. There are types of contracts that are among the emerging contracts that are not classified as nominal contracts. Some lawyers believe that these contracts will be classified as compromise contracts and some legal experts have stated that, given the provisions of Article 10 of the Civil Law, it is not necessary to use the characteristics of the compromise contracts to give credit to emerging contracts. The above is addressed in the present work. KEY WORDS: compromise contracts, juridical and legal analysis, Civil Code. IRAN.
73. TITLE: Legal analysis of the nature of public security in Mexico. AUTHORS: Jennifer Antonia Alonso Sánchez, Raúl H. Arenas Valdés. ABSTRACT: The development and complexity of the social environment in Mexico has modified the perception, direction and way of facing the problem of public security; so this article analyzes the legal nature of public security in Mexico, starting from its background, as well as the different concepts and types of security with the primary objective of analyzing the current social reality of "Public Security" in Mexico, regarding the need for the Armed Forces to participate or not in the matter as a "National Guard", considering the responsibility that the State has to guarantee compliance with the constitutional mandate and citizen participation in the pre-eminence of respect, promotion, protection and guarantee of human rights in its various Constitutional provisions. KEY WORDS: legal nature, public security, Armed Forces, National Guard, public policy. MEXICO.
74. TITLE: Legal, social and economic analysis of the factors that allow the creation of Small and Medium Enterprises in the State of Mexico. AUTHORS: Arturo Henkel Mercado, Raúl H. Arenas Valdés, Gustavo Aguilera Izaguirre. ABSTRACT: This article analyzes the legal, social and economic context of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in the national and local scope of the State of Mexico, taking as a starting point its evolution and the way it was fostered in the administrative framework. The State of Mexico is an entity in which the existence of SMEs have been fundamental for the economic growth of the Mexican society; however, at present, there is a social problem, this is caused by the uncontainable growth of large industries, which have caused their development to be economically altered. KEY WORDS: Company; Small companies; Medium businesses; Economy. MEXICO.
75. TITLE: Criminalization of Espionage from the point of view of Jurisprudence and Substantive Law. AUTHORS: Heshmatollah Sadeghi, Mohammad Adibi Mehr, Mohammad Javad Baghizadeh, Davoud Dadashinejad. ABSTRACT: Espionage is a concept which deals with the activity of anyone who is secretly or inappropriately gathering information for the benefit of the enemies. This concept is described as a guilty deed for having the conditions stated in the jurisprudential sources and laws. By evaluation of Quranic and narrative teachings, researchers have investigated the grounds for criminalization, according to John Stuart Mill's Utilitarianism theory, and the theory of Refinement or filtering, which anticipates the criminalization process by providing Three-fold filters. The findings will be applicable to the entire global security institutions, agencies and organizations. KEY WORDS: Jurisprudence and Substantive Law, judgements and laws, secrets, espionage, anti-espionage. IRAN.
76. TITLE: Developing Human Resource Strategies using SWOT Analysis. Case study of Iran Customs Administration. AUTHORS: Mohammad Reza Rezaeian, Sanjar Salajegheh, Saeed Sayadi, Hamdolla Manzari Tavakoli, Masoud Pourkiani. ABSTRACT: This study was conducted based on both SWOT analysis and the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) technique. Therefore, the initial SWOT matrix was developed concerning the present research background, information obtained from the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to an effective alignment of HR strategies with the organization’s macro strategy. The results showed that HR strategies in IRICA are satisfactory considering the importance of the expected results. KEY WORDS: strategy development, Human Resources (HR), SWOT analysis, AHP Technique, Competitive Advantage. IRAN.
77. TITLE: The concept of property rights in the civil law of Russia. AUTHORS: Ekaterina Gaevskaya, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko, Olga Vagina. ABSTRACT: Problems of protection of property rights and other real rights have a high degree of relevance. This is due to the significant role of property rights and other real rights in a market economy. Ownership is the basis of the entire system of social relations. The stability of civil turnover and the development of the whole of society largely depend on the mechanism of protection of property rights and other property rights in effect in the state. Any violation of property rights, consisting of the powers to possess, use and dispose of property, should be suppressed. The article examines the general provisions on the law and ways to protect property. KEY WORDS: property, rights, civil law, protection. RUSSIA.
78. TITLE: The place and importance of concordat in regulating relations between the state and religious organizations. AUTHORS: Valeriy V. Grebennikov, Roman V. Tupikin, Marina V. Markhgeym. ABSTRACT: This paper is devoted to the question of the place of concordats in the total volume of regulation of relations between the state and religious organizations (traditional religions historically represented in the country). The authors explore the texts of the many concordats. The paper explains the significance and nature of the concordat as an ontological tool for completing the regulatory landscape. KEY WORDS: religion, relations between the state and religious organizations, religious organization, concordat. RUSSIA.
79. TITLE: Elements of crime and evidence of international terrorism. AUTHORS: Elena Bakhteeva, Anna Gubareva, Yana Dikusar, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: Nowadays, terrorism has become the most dangerous world phenomenon affecting the security of many countries and individual regions, impeding the normal development of international relations. Terrorist groups increase their financial and technical capabilities. In the context of globalization, the blurring of borders between states takes place, which allows unimpeded movement of funds and information flows, terrorist activity becomes transnational in nature. An effective fight against terrorism is impossible without defining a clear concept of this phenomenon that would fit into reality, and was universally recognized. KEY WORDS: Information legislation, foreign economic activity, terrorism, international relations. RUSSIA.
80. TITLE: Explaining the relationship between Social Responsibility Performance and Social Responsibility Principles, Policies and Programs with the Structural Equations Approach. Case Study: Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance and Affiliated Companies. AUTHORS: Hossein Nasiri, Masoud Pourkiani, Saeed Sayadi, Sanjar Salajeghe, Ayob Sheykhi. ABSTRACT: The goal is to explain the relationship between the social responsibility performance and the social responsibility principles, policies and programs with the structural equations approach. This research is a descriptive-survey type. The results indicate that there is a relationship between social responsibility policies and programs and social responsibility performance of the organization. There is also a relationship between the social responsibility principles and the social responsibility performance of the organization. KEY WORDS: Social Responsibility Performance, Social Responsibility Principles of the organization, Structural Equations Approach. IRAN.
81. TITLE: Justice independence: foreign constitutional experiences. AUTHORS: Sergey Zakharov, Alexander Chemshit, Alevtina Novikova, Nina Stus, Tatiana Zajceva. ABSTRACT: This article presents the results of a comparative legal study investigating the norms of constitution in CIS countries, Europe and America about formalizing the principle of justice independence. With respect to this principle, the absence of substantive certainty has been established; fragmentary constitutional consolidation in such semantic aspects is observed as independence of the judiciary or state courts, as well as courts of an autonomous territorial entity in the state, and budget formation of the judicial system (Kyrgyzstan) or the budget of the judiciary is set up. KEY WORDS: legal principles, principles of justice, independence, judicial power, court. RUSSIA.
82. TITLE: The protection of property rights under Russian law. AUTHORS: Ekaterina Gaevskaya, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko, Olga Vagina. ABSTRACT: Property is one of the most important aspects of a civil nature, as well as the concepts of property, property rights, and others have always been controversial since the time of ancient Rome. At present, special attention should be paid to the problem of the content of property rights. The relevance of this research states in the fact that in the last decade the capitalist path of development has become evident in Russia, and important changes have been made in the legal regulation of property relations. The forms and types of property, as well as the content of the property right are subject to transformation. There is a need for further development of the property doctrine. KEY WORDS: property rights, ownership, civil law, protection. RUSSIA.
83. TITLE: Legal regulation of special technical means of fixing violations on the roads. AUTHORS: Elena Bakhteeva, Anna Gubareva, Yana Dikusar, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: Since 2008, in the Russian Federation, hardware and software systems for identifying vehicles and speed meters have been introduced. The newest intellectual systems for monitoring compliance with the speed limit and video recording of various traffic rules violations have been tested and obtained the right to operate. The system of photo and video recording of violations of the rules of the road is intended to record cases of exceeding the established speed of movement in order to create the necessary evidence of road traffic offenses. KEY WORDS: dangerous driving, transport, traffic safety, traffic offenses, intellectual systems. RUSSIA.
84. TITLE: Constitutional principles of criminal justice in Mexico. AUTHORS: Rafael Santacruz Lima, Raúl H. Arenas Valdés. ABSTRACT: In the present article, a study is made around the constitutional principles that must govern in the criminal justice in Mexico, and whose purpose is to protect and guarantee the rights of the actors in the criminal process, always seeking to reduce violence, and be the axis cuts for the protection of human rights in judicial activity. KEY WORDS: criminal justice, principles, human rights. MEXICO.
85. TITLE: Legal protection of life and health of a child: interbranch problems. AUTHORS: Lyudmila Turshuk, Igor A. Goncharov, Kseniya I. Korobko, Vladislav V. Korotkov, Sergej A. Usatov. ABSTRACT: The current study considered the problems of legal protection of a child’s life and health before and after birth, analyzed Russian and foreign legislation, it was proposed to consolidate the fundamental principles of international law in the legislation of Russian Federation, and it was provided the human embryo protection. Considering the foreign experience, and advances in medical science, Russian lawyers provided proposals to protect human life and health before birth and during fetal development, which were advised to legally establish responsibility for damage to health or death of a human embryo. KEY WORDS: inherent human benefits, life and health of a child, human embryo, reparation of harm, tort liability. RUSSIA.
86. TITLE: International legal regulation of the right to qualified legal assistance. AUTHORS: Natalya A. Kosolapova, Anna A. Kulikova, Zara A. Mamisheva, Galina G. Mikhaleva, Maria I. Rosenko. ABSTRACT: Constitutional establishment of individual rights and freedoms is carried out in the spirit of international standards that does not always correspond to their complete coincidence sometimes leading to a conflict between constitutional norms of the state and the provisions of international documents. Based on the fact that the right to qualified legal assistance is an important legal institution for the protection of human rights and freedoms, the authors proposed a comparative legal analysis of international legal norms relating to this right. KEY WORDS: judicial protection, legal assistance, human rights, international norms, constitution. RUSSIA.
87. TITLE: Legal awareness and legal culture of the personality of car drivers. AUTHORS: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: Currently, there are a number of problems that cause consequences such as a significant number of traffic accidents, which in turn, inevitably lead to the creation of a dangerous situation on the road in general, an increase in the level of anxiety of the users of the road, and a decrease in the level of confidence in their impunity. KEY WORDS: law, politics, traffic, legal awareness, legal culture. RUSSIA.
88. TITLE: An attempt to commit a crime under criminal code of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries. AUTHORS: Sergej Bezugly, Viktoriya Kirilenko, Gennadij Lesnikov, Sergei Nevsky, Ravil Gabdrakhmanov. ABSTRACT: The present article deals with texts of criminal laws of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries on the subject of provision regulation of the attempted crime. The specificity of describing objective and subjective characteristics inherent in the attempted crime is analyzed. This study revealed the inherent features of specific criminal laws and description of signs of attempted crime. It was determined that criminal legislation of the CIS countries contains an assassination attempt, which divides into completed and unfinished, and there is a regulation for partial criminalization of the attempted crime. KEY WORDS: unfinished crime, attempted crime, completed attempt, incomplete attempt, objective side. RUSSIA.
89. TITLE: Designing the Nations Cultural Trade Gateway in the Bushehr city with a Vernacular Approach. AUTHOR: Sheida Nakhaei. ABSTRACT: Relying on the concept of trade at all its aspects, this complex attempts to create a cultural-recreational center at the border between the historical and new areas of Bushehr, making educational, research and cultural opportunities and increasing knowledge of native people, tourists and enthusiasts about culture of this city. Although hot and humid climate of the city causes a lot of limitations in design, it can be considered as an appropriate driver for the ecology-specific design. Utilizing climatic solutions and diverse functions, this complex has been designed in such a way to be usable within the all seasons of the year, compared to other similar buildings in this climate. KEY WORDS: Trade, Culture, Cultural Trade, Vernacular Architecture. IRAN.
90. TITLE: About some guarantees provided to the employee upon termination of employment relations in connection with the liquidation of the legal entity’s employer. AUTHORS: Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko, Julia Novikova. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the analysis of the norms of the labor legislation of Russia on monetary guarantees provided for an employee upon dismissal in connection with the liquidation of an employer, reflecting the state policy regarding termination of labor relations. The article discusses the problems arising from the performance by the employer of obligations for the payment of severance pay and average earnings for the period of employment. It examines the historical experience of state regulation of this issue. Conclusions are made about the need to change Art. 178 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and other rules on monetary guarantees in case of liquidation of the employer. KEY WORDS: liquidation of the organization, severance pay, guarantees at liquidation of the organization. RUSSIA.
91. TITLE: Ensuring shipping safety at the beginning of the 20th century. AUTHORS: Artur Sharmoiants, Ekaterina Klimenko, Alina Nikitina, Vladimir Koval, Oksana Statsenko. ABSTRACT: The present article is devoted to the study of the key period in the formation of the world system for ensuring the safety of merchant shipping. Within states, the implementation of internationally accepted conventions and agreements is the responsibility of the special services designed to ensure the safety of navigation. It has been established that in the matters of legal regulation, organization, and functioning of service to ensure the safety of navigation in various states differed in many aspects, but at the same time, they were tripled strictly within the framework of international norms and obligations arising from them. KEY WORDS: legal regulation, safety of merchant shipping, sea vessel, regulatory legal act, international law. CRIMEA.
92. TITLE: Impact of the application of an accounting process and inventory management for the DETEICELI company. AUTHORS: Lourdes Moreira Rosales, Nemis García Arias, Mayra Granda Sanmartín, Héctor Samaniego Salcan, 5. Máster. Magdala de Jesús Lema Espinoza. ABSTRACT: A descriptive, cross-sectional and field study was carried out with the personnel working in the DETEICELI company, during the period 2017-2018. The interview was used, surveys to company staff were applied as well as the observation in previous visit to the company, in order to visualize the way in which activities were developed and executed in the different areas, analyzing different attitudes, performances, processes and ways that collaborators apply. KEY WORDS: accounting process, inventory, enterprise management. ECUADOR.
93. TITLE: The Chilean-Peruvian controversy in the view of the USA Press (1879-1929). AUTHORS: José Julián Soto Lara, Alfonso Díaz Aguad. ABSTRACT: The article argues for the importance of the American press in the progress of the historiography of the Chilean-Peruvian controversy. In the absence of works that address their attitude, it is suggested to think of it as a communicative agent that built an imperial discourse on the litis. Theoretically, the factual density (derived from diplomatic facts) and textual density (typed in 3234 news) is discussed from the field of imaginaries. Heuristically, some structural characteristics of the sources are detailed. Then, it is exemplified, based on the Pacific War, a hermeneutical possibility. The conclusions recommend to deepen the analysis of the news in front of the dispute to obtain an accurate knowledge about the journalistic representations of Chile and Peru in the United States. KEY WORDS: History of the Press, United States of America, Chile and Peru, Tacna and Arica, journalistic sources. CHILE.
94. TITLE: Opinion of the people and the supreme power: about the nature of the relationship between the sovereign and his nationals in Russia in the middle of the XVI century. AUTHORS: Mikhail B. Rumyantsev, Vitaly V. Penskoy, Olga V. Batova, Sergey Yu. Sumenkov, Vladislav Yu. Turanin. ABSTRACT: According to the authors, the effectiveness of the work of the Moscow state machine was largely determined by the extent of feedback channels within the supreme power. In the summer of 1547, the passivity of the supreme power in investigating the facts of abuse of governors, eliminating the consequences of the fire, coupled with the growth of taxes and crop failures and subsequent rise in the price of bread led to the rebellion of citizens in Moscow and forcing Ivan IV to dialogue and satisfy their demands. KEY WORDS: Early Modern period, political regime, Russian state, autocracy. RUSSIA.
95. TITLE: Proposal to simplify the operation of the social programs in Mexico. Study case: The Development Program of Priority Areas. AUTHORS: Javier Guerra García, Astrid Pamela Axotla Rivera. ABSTRACT: The social programs that are destined to fight against poverty in Mexico, in certain cases imply, for the vulnerable population, to comply with complex procedures, having as consequence the subexercise of the budget that the government destines to it as part of its public policies. This essay describes the functioning of social programs, evaluating their accessibility and efficiency through a case study (the Program for the Development of Priority Zones), through the social network theory, arriving at the conclusion that this does not meet the purpose of any social policy, which is to generate cohesion in the population from the aid provided. KEY WORDS: social programs, public policies, social policy, network theory, development program of priority areas. MEXICO.
96. TITLE: Responses of the Ecuadorian State in front of to the problem of abortion. AUTHORS: Silvana Esperanza Erazo Bustamante, Maritza Elizabeth Ochoa Ochoa, Hugo Bayardo Santacruz Cruz. ABSTRACT: International human rights treaties recognize and guarantee the right to life of the nasciturus. In Ecuador, the right to life is guaranteed from conception, penalizing abortion as a crime; however, a considerable percentage of women practice it clandestinely, in deplorable health conditions. The use of the pill “of the day after”, as a public policy adopted by the Ecuadorian State to avoid unwanted pregnancies, and thus reduce the abortion rate, has caused much controversy among Ecuadorian doctors and society in general, since this measure, far from solving the problem of abortion, has caused serious public health problems. KEY WORDS: human rights, fundamental rights, abortion, unwanted pregnancy. ECUADOR.
97. TITLE: Investigating the relationship between aspects of Organizational Values and Human Resources Development. AUTHORS: Mehdi Mehranpoor, Saeed Sayadi, Masoud Pourkiani, Sanjar Salajegheh. ABSTRACT: The present study aims at identifying and investigating the relationship between aspects of organizational values and HR development. The present study features a qualitative foundation and grounded theory that have been the approach of interest for getting it done. The study results indicated that the HR development indicators are competencies, potentials, behavioral factors, managerial factors, supportive factors and infrastructural development and the relationship between organizational values and HR development was eventually confirmed. KEY WORDS: HR development, organizational values, staff members’ encouragement. IRAN.
98. TITLE: Modern science in moral dimension. AUTHORS: Svetlana N. Semenkova, Vyacheslav I. Taburkin, Marina V. Doronina, Yana V. Kryucheva, Nataliya P. Gavrilyuk. ABSTRACT: This scientific article attempts to systematically make sense of the state and development of the moral aspects of modern scientific knowledge. To this end, the nature of the ethics of science, its influence on the formation of the ethos of science is first clarified, then moral norms and their role in the formation of professional ethics, value aspects of science, and the scientist’s ethics are studied. On this methodological basis, the relationship between science and scientists is explored using their discoveries in the practical life of people. KEY WORDS: ethics of science, ethos of science, moral standards of science, professional ethics, moral values of science. RUSSIA.
99. TITLE: The formation of ethical values in the university student: a proposal from the Didactics of Literature. AUTHORS: Mariela María Martínez Roselló, Felicia de la Concepción Rosales Piña. ABSTRACT: In the present article, a didactic proposal is presented that has as a distinctive and characteristic feature a sequence of actions that make it possible to use the theoretical-literary hero category in function of the formation of moral values in the university student of the Spanish Literature career, and it is elaborated to be used by the teacher and students interactively, taking into account the guiding activity of the first, from the pedagogical influence that promotes changes and changes in the formation of ethical values, which are assumed as an act of personal and group growth. KEY WORDS: theoretical-literary hero category, ethical values, literary text. CUBA.
100. TITLE: Social construction of ethics of service workers in St. Petersburg. AUTHORS: Anastasia Vilyamovich. Oleg Pavenkov. ABSTRACT: The research studies the social construction of the ethics of the employees of the service industry in St. Petersburg. Our data comes from two small-scale studies: one research in the year 2014 (N135) and one in 2016 (N483). The research method was the structured interview. The results show that there is a gap in the understanding of business ethics between management and employees. Employees build their behavioral ethic, but as there are no clear recommendations, they all do it their own way, lacking a general pattern for the construction of behavioral ethics. KEY WORDS: employees, employee ethics, services, management, service industry. RUSSIA.
101. TITLE: Universal values and their place in the current university curriculum. AUTHORS: Alexandra Andino Herrera, Jorge Washington Fernández Pino, Marvelio Alfaro Matos, Alberto Leonel Santillán Molina, Jorge Alfredo Eras Díaz. ABSTRACT: At the present time, there is no reference to a university educational process focused solely on appropriating knowledge, because there is a significant interest to contribute to the training of professionals with values, which enable them not only to coexist in the world today, but also commit to transform it. From a current perspective, the present study addresses interrelated elements in the axiological plane, such as universal values, curriculum and formation of values in the university. KEY WORDS: universal values, university, values, curriculum, values formation. ECUADOR.
102. TITLE: Desirable model work spirituality and organizational commitment with regard to structural dimensions. Case Study: governmental universities of Sistan and Baluchistan Province. AUTHORS: Ali Mohammadi Soliemani, Alireza Manzari Tavakoli, Sanjar Salajegheh. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the present research is to design a desirable model of workplace spirituality and organizational commitment considering the role of structural dimensions. This study is an applied research in terms of purpose and of type of correlational research in terms of nature and method. The results showed that the workplace spirituality is directly related to organizational commitment and is related to the commitment through the mediating variable of the structural dimensions. KEY WORDS: workplace spirituality, organizational commitment and structural dimensions, governmental universities of Sistan and Baluchestan Province. IRAN.
103. TITLE: Foundational nature of morality within the value system of legal culture. AUTHORS: Mikhail N. Kireev, Viktor P. Rimskiy, Olga N. Rimskaya, Margarita V. Novak. ABSTRACT: In this article, the authors consider several issues of the axiological interpretation of law and provides the profound analysis of the correlation between law and morality. The author also particularizes a number of factors that have an influence on the genesis and development of law, i.e., the historical development of society, the sociocultural factor, the socioeconomic factor and the class structure of society. In general, from the author’s point of view, studying the axiological aspects of law, will help in overcoming the crisis of legal education. KEY WORDS: law, legal culture, value, morality. RUSSIA.
104. TITLE: Reviewing fantasy novels of children and adolescents in the 80’s (XX century) based on critical thinking. AUTHORS: Seyede Fahime Mir ghayoumnia, Bijan Zahirinav, Maryam Jalali. ABSTRACT: This research examines critical thinking skills in fantasy novels of children and adolescents in the 80’s, twentieth century. The methodology used in this research is to identify novels of the 80’s twentieth century and recognize the problems and the literary and psychological approach of these novels by comparing to novels with similar themes related to children and adolescents. This research evaluates the behaviors, dialogues and functions of novel characters based on critical thinking skills. It can be shown that critical thinking in the fantasy novels of the eighties can affect the structure of cognition and morals of the children and adolescents of the eighties. KEY WORDS: child and adolescent novel, fantasy, critical thinking, critical thinking skills. IRAN.
Dirección: Pino Suárez no 400-2 esquina a Lerdo de Tejada. Colonia: Santa Clara. Toluca. Estado de México. México. CP: 50090.
Teléf.: 0052-7223898479 email@example.com