Year I, Publication no.4, May 2014.
"Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values" is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators edition: Year I, publication no.4, May 2014. This e-journal is inserted in the national and international context with articles, that deal with academic and research activities of professionals, who develop their daily activities in the working areas of this journal. Thanks a lot for your preference.
1. Social and psychological factors for the management of change in Higher Education. Research experience in the Faculty of Psychological Sciences of the University of Guayaquil-Ecuador, in 2013. Author: Master Cecilia María Bastidas Bolaños. Abstract: In the frame of the deep changes carried out in the Ecuadorian Higher Education, the management of change at the university constitutes a key piece to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness in the functioning of the academic units. This process has a significant political meaning. According to the National Plan of Good Living (2009-2012), the human capital is the center of the pattern of national development whose enhancement requires a change in its attitudes and values. In the present work, theoretical and practical considerations are exposed about the management of change, specifically in the experience of the existing management in the Faculty of Psychological Sciences of the University of Guayaquil-Ecuador, in 2013. ECUADOR.
2. What is to research? What´s educational research and its stages? Author: Dr. Víctor Cardeño López. Abstract: The research is a process inherent in man, by means of which, he puts at the service of society all his faculties, aside from his feelings and beliefs. Thanks to his concerns and thinking capacity, he has constructed methods which help him discover, understand, and interpret the natural and social phenomena that surround him. These lines are dedicated to the demonstration of human imperfection and his growth in the matter of doing science. MEXICO.
3. Basic concepts for approaching to Art Education in the Higher Education. Author: Dra. Ana Rosa Aparicio Torres. Abstract: The purpose of this article is to expose the general theoretical foundations that serve as starting points to the questionings related to Art Education, and its contribution to the integral formation of the personality of university students. The author of the article makes an assessment of the different theoretical-practical positions about the essence and content of the Art Education, those which allow the scientific clarification of the concept. MEXICO.
4. An in-service English Mixed-Ability Class in the postgraduate education of medical sciences. Author: Dr. José Sergio Puig Espinosa. Abstract: This article is aimed at presenting a methodology for the communicative teaching of English for Specific Purposes in the medical ward in the postgraduate education of medical sciences for the formation of the teaching medical specialists of the secondary health attention as competent English language speakers. MEXICO.
5. Environmental community educative proposal for the management of dangerous chemical products. Authors: Master Silvia Miriam Pell del Río and Master José Fernández Olivera. Abstract: The article refers to the conditions, that in a political order, can contribute reducing the vulnerability of the population, facing the occurrence of technological disasters. What was previously mentioned, explains why it is necessary to establish a mechanism that promotes the participation of the social actors, and boosts the appropriate management of the production of dangerous chemical products in line with the existing regulations. CUBA.
6. Proposal of a communicative tool for the cashier-clients communication in banking branches of Toluca, State of Mexico, Mexico. Author: Lic. Daniela Estefani Rodríguez González. Abstract: This article aims at focusing into a nowadays important topic related to increase the efficiency and competitiveness in banking institutions: the problem of the direct communication with clients; topic in which today, there are still few studies that tend to facilitate this communication. The research aims at delving into the area of interpersonal links between the cashier and clients, in order to generate a communicative tool that can contribute improving the environment of the banking institutions, and to promote the advising of the cashier to get better relations with clients at the moment banking operations are done. MEXICO.
7. Education: crimino-repellent factor of antisocial behaviors. Author: Lic. Angelo Rafael Camacho Esquivel. Abstract: The problem of delinquency in Mexico is undeniable, and the increase of crime throughout the country directly and indirectly affects the personal and social development of the Mexican people. Mass media shows evidence that criminal activities increase steadily, so education is presented as a means to try preventing the development of antisocial behavior, that can lead to crime, remembering that not all antisocial behavior is a crime, neither all crime is an antisocial behavior. From the previous idea arises the justification of a research performed by the author of this article, which is based on the social problems related to delinquency; and being that a negative social activity, its opponent will be the strengthening of the positive social phenomenon such as education seen from a perspective aimed at prevention as crimino-repellent antisocial behavioral element that may lead to crime. MEXICO.
Dirección: Pino Suárez no 400-2 esquina a Lerdo de Tejada. Colonia: Santa Clara. Toluca. Estado de México. México. CP: 50090.
Teléf.: 0052-7223898479 firstname.lastname@example.org