Year I, Publication no.1, May 2013.
"Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values" is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators edition: Year I, publication no.1, May 2013. This e-journal is inserted in the national and international context with articles, that deal with academic and research activities of professionals, who develop their daily activities in the working areas of this journal. Thanks a lot for your preference.
1. Una aproximación a la Metadidáctica como epistemología de 2do orden.pdf (158,3 kB). Autores: Dr. José Sergio Puig Espinosa y Dra. Maura de la Caridad Salabarría Roig. Abstract: This article makes reference to Metadidactics as an integrating approach in respect to other sciences that address the teaching-learning process. The philosophical nature of this discipline provides at its analysis a speculative sense about the ways teachers do and their considerations about the didactic theory and teaching practice; on the other hand, it assumes the ability to reveal the didactic process from a complex dimension; it means considering the elements that are part of the process, as well as the actions of the teacher and the students, they can't be conceived as linear and uniform processes, but modified by the diversity implicit to the subjectivity, which is part of them, and is present in the nature of the existing theoretical production thereon. MEXICO.
2. Una propuesta de estrategia didáctica para el proceso enseñanza-aprendizaje del Dibujo Técnico.pdf (282,4 kB). Autor: Máster Joel Paz Pérez. Abstract: The author's aim in this article is to contribute to the increase of the efficiency of the teaching-learning process in the subject Technical Drawing with the application of a didactic strategy in the College of Scientific and Technological Studies, "Las Varas" campus, Nayarit State, based on the Developmental Didactics for problem solutions. What was previously stated, was part of a pedagogical research applied in the year 2012 to fulfill the educational proposal established in the Common Curriculum Framework, oriented to achieve significant learning in the students, who can favour from their learning throughout their lives. MEXICO.
3. La esencia participativa del sistema cubano de enfrentamiento a desastres. Enseñanzas para el Sur político.pdf (96,6 kB). Autor: Máster José Fernández Olivera. Abstract: The confrontation to extreme hydrometeorological phenomena is one of the dimensions that reveals the unitary elements and various degrees of generality and specificity of the political participation, being part of the subjects' responses to the demands that the system presents them in other areas of the social life, and ultimately, are manifestations of the behaviors. CUBA.
4. La familia. Retos de hoy.pdf (146,3 kB). Autora: Dra. Lourdes Elena Fernández Rius. Abstract: Family is a unit of complex analysis conditioned by the economical and social environment and its historical scenario. The nowadays families emerge more dynamic in a context of transformation of values, and societies open to change, coexisting the nuclear family hegemonic model together with a diversity of family unions. In regard to these considerations, an analysis of the nowadays Cuban family is done according to the fundamental aspects that allow the understanding of its main changes, as well as the impacts of the present socioeconomical reality in the structure and family functioning. CUBA.
5. Somos lo que escribimos, somos como escribimos.pdf (3,7 MB). Autora: Máster María Josefa Martell Dantín. Abstract: The principal objective of this article is to comment about the webpage "Write without spelling and grammar errors", created for Facebook as a space that allows many people, specially teenagers and young people, who every day give more concerns to educators and parents due to the "novel" way they have for writing. In their lexicon, there are no rules, no spelling or grammar, and the reading and the history are indifferent to them. This webpage can be an incentive. CUBA.
Dirección: Pino Suárez no 400-2 esquina a Lerdo de Tejada. Colonia: Santa Clara. Toluca. Estado de México. México. CP: 50090.
Teléf.: 0052-7223898479 email@example.com